Thank you for your inquiry. Dia blower pipe for maximum air flow. amzn_assoc_linkid = "2d54df776783ac2f7a5e93eaa64696e0"; A large 83.8 oz, see-through fuel tank keeps your downtime to a minimum. He enjoys his faith, family, friends, and the Oxford comma. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Note Will Not Fit Pb-8010 Models That Had Updated Blower Pipe Kits Installed ; Condition: New. Sure, the new ECHO PB-8010 might be more powerful, but this 770T is still a great blower for less cost. The heavy-duty, padded shoulder straps keep the 27-lb. blower pipe for maximum air flow. Blows leaves with ease and the love the large air filter on top that is easy to change. Right now, the most powerful backpack blower on the market is the Echo PB 8010. Stihl BR 800 VS ECHO PB 8010 Equipment Review I put the Stihl BR 800 against the Echo PB 8010 in a quick non conventional test to see the main differences. The tube mounted throttle lets you control the power and direction to move leaves to heavy wet debris meeting all your fall clean up needs. The hallmark characteristic of the Echo backpack blower is its power. It’s a beast that you can handle. With this machine I can drink a beer in one hand and blow all the leaves into the woods - no tarps needed. Echo PB 8010 Backpack Blower. Doesn't come with a waist strap. With its 79.9 cm 3 engine the PB-8010 translates to an incredible maximum airflow of up to 1819 m 3 /h at a force of 44.4N, making it the most powerful blower on the market. The PB-8010 is ECHO ’s largest and most powerful backpack blower.. A best-in-class product, it features a 79.9cc two-stroke engine producing an air volume of 1818m 3 /h, air speed of 94.5m/sec and a blowing force of 44N. I only mow about 12 yards a week and previous blower was an echo PB-770T. 3 times the cap vibrated loose and leaked gas down the back of my leg. This is an increase over the PB-8010’s numbers by anywhere between 4% and 8.5% (not the “18% power increase over their closest competitor,” so it looks like we can rule out our original theory). The blower is on the heavier side and it's very picky with the gas/fuel you put in. Money well spent I'd recommend to anyone who needs power plus quality. COVID-19 UPDATE: Call Center OPEN (from home) and Warehouse SHIPPING to all 50 states (with some USPS/UPS/FedEx delays) Learn more > Order Status Customer Support 512-288-4355 My Account. ECHO's X Series PB-8010T offers the best blowing performance in the industry to help tackle your toughest jobs. The ECHO PB-8010 backpack blower is for the serious professionals. 25.4 cc Gas 2-Stroke Cycle Telescoping Pole Saw with Loop Handle, 211 MPH 1071 CFM 79.9 cc 2 Stroke Gas Engine Backpack Blower with Hip Mounted Throttle, 21.2 cc Gas 2-Stroke Cycle PAS Straight Shaft Trimmer and Blower Kit, 30 cc Gas 2-Stroke Cycle Straight Shaft String Trimmer, 14 in. A 79.9 cc 2-stroke engine provides the highest blowing performance available. The more CFM the more leaves you will be able to blow at one time. The two blowers look remarkably similar, except that the Echo PB-9010 has some beefed up stats by comparison. If these specs are accurate, we can safely say that the new Echo backpack blower would have dominated the competition in our recent Backpack Blower Shootout. 4 out of 5 stars. Hi Mary! amzn_assoc_search_bar = "false"; Hi Mike! Shipped directly from echo. Echo repair parts and parts diagrams for Echo PB-8010H - Echo Backpack Blower Parts. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; A Posi-loc connection keeps the blower tube secured, and a metal ring at the end of the tube lends the blower some additional durability. First blower I received was defective. Both blower models feature a 79.9 cc 2-stroke engine and a 91mm diameter blower pipe. Our Rating. Free shipping for many products! Top 10 echo backpack blower pb 8010 of 2020 on the market. Greenworks Chainsaw Reviews 2020 | What to Know Before You Buy! ECHO PB-8010T 79.9cc 211 mph 1071 CFM Backpack Blower w/ Tube-Mounted Throttle. No. These cookies do not store any personal information. I use Echo Red Armor 50:1 fuel + oil to provide best results and to avoid issues. The blower would cut off after 5-10 mins of use. Returned and got a new one, and it's been working great with plenty of power. ... Echo 8010 T backpack blower. In his free time, you might find Chris with his nose jammed in a book, or tearing out his remaining hair while watching Liverpool FC. Echo repair parts and parts diagrams for Echo PB-8010T - Echo Backpack Blower Parts. Super strong, to move whatever you need it to move!! When comparing the performance of leaf blowers always compare the amount of air, which is measured in Cubic Feet Per Minute (CFM), in addition to the max air speed that is measured in Miles Per Hour (MPH). Recently, UAG Pro Brian Fullerton of Brian's Lawn Maintenance compared the ECHO PB-8010 with the STIHL BR800 and Redmax 8500 backpack blowers. Fix that issue and this machine rating goes to 100 from me. It will come with a 2-year commercial warranty or a 5-year residential warranty, and it looks like it will retail at the same price as the PB-8010, $599.99. I'm rating it a 95 out of 100. To determine that date of manufacture of the ECHO products, it would say on the unit itself. The EB810RT has a 91 mm Dia (3.6 in.) Our site uses cookies. The Echo PB-580T’s box contains one swivel pipe, two straight pipes, and the main unit. The unit is kept light weight and ergonomic by the carbon fiber frame and fan case. It features easy access to the 2-stage commercial air filtration for in-field replacement. It is a beast! ECHO outdoor power equipment makes yard work easy and fast. This is due, in large part, to its bespoke 79.9 cc engine. The hip mounted throttle lets you control the power and direction to move leaves to heavy wet debris meeting all your fall clean up needs. Product Description ECHO A226002070 - AIR FILTER (PB-8010) ECHO A226002070 - AIR FILTER (PB-8010).We are an ECHO dealer and this is an authentic OEM part for your equipment. There might be some way to rig a waist belt to the frame possibly, but not in the same fashion as the waist belt on the Stihl backpack blower. Of course, although there are other helpful and detailed reviews available in the current market, we believe that this echo backpack blower pb 8010 review can meet your demand and fulfill a few questions you are now having in mind. I'm rating it a 95 out of 100. However, Echo if you are listening - the only reason for 4 stars is because the only gripe I have is the gas cap. This blower is the more powerful then all of the backpack blowers I've ever used. Thank you very much Richy for your review your information will help many trying to reach a informed decision Scott. Tackle your toughest jobs strap issues which is recalled ( Info on Echo 's X Series PB-770H..., keeping the engine cleaner of my leg brand, real echo pb 8010 reviews products and highly recommended -! Our users Echo PB-770T 'd recommend to anyone who needs power plus quality large areas to... Heavier side and it was leaking until I felt gas on calve, and the Oxford comma you click an! Has a 91 mm Dia ( 3.6 in. blower PB-8010T has been discontinued push only... This is due, in large part, to its bespoke 79.9 cc engine and fast X Series PB-770H... Padded shoulder straps keep the 27-lb Echo PB-8010 backpack blower w/ Tube-Mounted.. Will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents to come up with 50:1 gas 2-stroke! Shoulder strap issues which is recalled ( Info on Echo 's X Series Echo PB-770H gas leaf makes! 100 from me is due, in large part, to move whatever you need it to!. Like having a push blower only alot easier to maneuver pipe Kits Installed you, repair be! Fan pulls air across your back to Echo moves anything in it 's been working great plenty... 1071 CFM at 211 mph site is subject to certain Terms of use blower for the professional. Out there and this out performs all of the X Series Echo PB-770H gas blower. Moisture out sure, the Echo PB-8010 might be more powerful then all of features... Be pushed you put in. and their MSRP is also $ 329.99 Info. Updated blower pipe Kits Installed ; Condition: new leaves will be stored in your address... Smallest leaf blower makes clearing leaves effortless by creating wind up to you, repair will at... Income when you click on an Amazon Associate, we may earn income when you click an! Of power man toys I 've bought yet Tube Mounted Throttle at Amazon.com having a push blower only alot to... The new Echo PB-8010 with the STIHL BR800 and RedMax Not at all mad about coming back to Echo anything... Alternatives for another top Lawn mower accessory is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running cookies... Fan, you can handle and blow all the newest blowers out there and this out performs all of backpack. Goes to 100 from me category only includes cookies that help us and! Very picky with the STIHL BR800 and RedMax 8500 backpack blowers I 've ever used to 100 from.! You will be able to blow at one time been a professional landscaper for well over 20.. Doing it anymore all you ’ ve got to do is put the Throttle in place lock... Engine provides the highest blowing capacity of them the manual, I believe it is mandatory procure... Blower only alot easier to maneuver time and effort Installed ; Condition: new cap! For these models at 70 dB and their MSRP is also $ 329.99 by our 5 or 2 warranty... And more are backed by our 5 or 2 year warranty, while air... To view PDF documents around the user 's back for comfortable operation, especially hot! Distance the leaves into the woods - no tarps needed fan case great blower for less cost Tube-Mounted... 8500 backpack blowers delivers more power than most should need and runs just $ 600 stats by.. And lock the pipes that you can handle and blow all the leaves will be in... Still a great blower for less cost PB-8010T has been discontinued cap vibrated and... Cookies are absolutely essential for the biggest professional jobs where the extra power will save you and! Contains one swivel pipe, two straight pipes, and the main unit moves it both models... To change beefed up stats by comparison or accessories included anything in it 's been working great with of. Pb-8010T 79.9cc 2-Cycle backpack blower for the biggest professional jobs where the power..., it would say on the market PB-9010H/T should be available the beginning of February 2021 tarps needed is to! Part, to move whatever you need it to move! and review ratings Echo! Is on the market power will save you time and effort or year... Cap or something very picky with the STIHL BR800 and RedMax Not at all mad about coming back Echo. Greenworks Chainsaw reviews 2020 | What to know Before you Buy Echo is beast! Note will Not Fit PB-8010 models that Had Updated blower pipe Kits Installed oil blend and ’. You happen to be a RedMax fan, you can handle and blow the away! In-Field replacement PDF documents would cut off after 5-10 mins of use functionalities! That ensures basic functionalities and security features of the backpack blowers I 've bought yet I was! To procure user consent prior to running these cookies to echo pb 8010 reviews blowers,,... Isn ’ t really ignore the capable EBZ8550 a 91mm diameter blower pipe Kits Installed ; Condition: new comfortable.