Know more about Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2020 VXi - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive 3,71,662. Updated: 20 Mar 2020, 03:39 PM IST Shubhodeep Chakravarty. The 2020 Maruti Suzuki was launched in India earlier this week, with prices starting at Rs 5.89 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Choose from the wide range of attractive colours of Maruti Suzuki Dzire … 2020 Maruti Dzire VXI is the second base trim of the Dzire and the top variant is the ZXI+ AGS. The Petrol variants price starts at Rs 5.49 Lakh and the Diesel version price starts at Rs 6.52 Lakh. Ex-Showroom Price To insure a proper match, youâ ll need to know your vehicleâ s color code so you can find it on the chart below. Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXi is available in Manual transmission and offered in 6 colours: Oxford Blue, Phoenix Red, Magma Grey, Premium Silver, Sherwood Brown and Arctic White. I was not very much sure about their services. Best review of Dzire 2020. Swift dzire is present in both the engine options, a 1284cc petrol engine which is present in five models, LXi, VXi, ZXi, ZXi+, ZXi AGS and range starts from 5.09 lakhs to 7.69 lakhs. Maruti Suzuki launches 2020 Dzire with premium makeover, key features 1 min read. 2020 Maruti Dzire BS6 launched in India! Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Maruti Suzuki Dzire is available in 6 different colours – Silky Silver, Magma Grey, Pearl Arctic White, Gallant Red, Sherwood Brown, and Oxford Blue. Check out colour variants of the New Model Maruti Swift Dzire 2020 model in India Color: Silver, Red, White, Grey, and Blue. 6 colours – 4,90,198, Ex-Showroom Price Take a virtual tour of Maruti Suzuki Dzire [2017-2020]. All the wheel are steel wheel with silver colour wheel cover on it "Suzuki" logo is there .It's wheel base is 2450 mm and ground clearance is 163 mm . Maruti Suzuki Dzire Price. Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI front tyre size is 165/80 R14 tubeless tyre with Disc brake and front suspension is Macpherson strut suspension rear tyre size is 165/80 R14 Tubeless tyre with Drum brake and rear suspension is torsion beam suspension . It is available in 7 variants and 6 colours. Maruti Suzuki launched the Dzire facelift in March 2020 and it is powered by a 1.2-litre dual jet petrol engine. • Your IP: 88.208.193.166 7,54,689, Ex-Showroom Price Best Cars in India. Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017-2020 VXI price starts at Rs.673112, Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017-2020 VXI photos, reviews, news, pros and cons, videos, color, mileage check only at 91Wheels.com' The price of the current car has been good but the sales of the car have dropped quite sharply in the past few months due to the on-going slump and Maruti Suzuki Dzire is a brand that has led its segment ever since it came into the market. As I have decided to buy a new car, I was browsing the net and there I saw the company Autovista. Checkout Maruti Dzire 2017-2020 VXI 1.2 price - ₹ 6.79 Lakh. Then, I called them and got a very prompt and clear response. Maruti Dzire VXI Price in India is Rs 6.79 Lakh. 4,39,000, Ex-Showroom Price Maruti Dzire is available in 6 colours – Oxford Blue, Gallant Red, Sherwood Brown, Magma Grey, Silky Silver, Pearl Arctic White. Explore all Dzire colour images and select the one that fits your style and personality. I have made the right investment in the right place. Check out Dzire VXI colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. 3,03,689, Ex-Showroom Price But was confused about where to buy, and I recommendations of Autovista. 53 Maruti Dzire in Chennai from â ¹ 2.1 lakhs. Compare Dzire 2017-2020 VXI 1.2 … The mileage of Manual Diesel variant is 28.4 kmpl and Automatic Diesel variant is 28.4 kmpl. At VXI, more than 20 years of this diverse culture has built us into one of the world’s most successful customer-care organizations. Maruti Dzire is available in 6 different colours – Arctic White, Sherwood Brown, Oxford Blue, Phoenix Red, Magma Grey and PREMIUM SILVER. 2020 Maruti Dzire Price in India. 5.89 Lakh to 8.80 Lakh in India. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Read Dzire 2017-2020 VXI 1.2 review, Specs, features, colors and images. Feedback 4 minute read, posted on 09/01/2020, by VXI Marketing Share this As one of the largest private women-owned , minority-certified businesses in the United States, VXI pushes every day to ensure diversity and inclusion is a core part of our business culture. Key Features of All New Maruti Dzire Vxi BS6 2021. Let’s find out which variant of the new 2020 Maruti Dzire facelift is the best value for money. The 2020 Dzire facelift is available in four variants -- LXi, VXi, ZXi and ZXi+. Oxford Blue, Gallant Red, Sherwood Brown, Magma Grey, Silky Silver, Pearl Arctic White. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Read Dzire 2017-2020 AMT VXI review, Specs, features, colors and images. Maruti Suzuki Dzire [2017-2020] VXi is available in transmission and offered in 6 colours: Oxford Blue, Magma Grey, Gallant Red, Sherwood Brown, Silky Silver and Pearl Arctic White. • 3,69,000, Ex-Showroom Price New Maruti Suzuki Dzire Price. The 2020 Dzire loses diesel engine option but its petrol hybrid engine now promises diesel-like 24kmpl+ fuel efficiency. 2020 Dzire from Maruti Suzuki. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. The mileage of Manual Petrol variant is 22.0 kmpl and Automatic Petrol variant is 22.0 kmpl. Check colour variants - Metallic Silky Silver, Pearl Midnight Black, Premium Arctic White, Premium Oxford Blue, Premium Sherwood and Metallic Magma Gray. Safety & Security: ABS EBD with Brake Assist, Dual Front Airbags, Speed Sensitive Door Lock, Seat Belt Reminder, High Speed Alert, Engine Immobilizer, Anti Theft Security Alarm System. New Maruti Suzuki Dzire Variants. Compare Dzire 2017-2020 AMT VXI … Maruti Dzire VXI AT is available in India at a price of Rs. The new Dzire facelift is priced between Rs 5.89 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and Rs 8.80 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Gray. Heartfelt thanks to Autovista, for providing me with the excellent services in buying my new car. Learn more about our culture and our Customer-Care Solutions. The on-road price of Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at Rs 5.70 Lakh. Maruti Suzuki Dzire [2017-2020] VXi AMT is available in AMT transmission and offered in 6 colours: Oxford Blue, Magma Grey, Gallant Red, Sherwood Brown, Silky Silver and Pearl Arctic White. Checkout Maruti Dzire 2017-2020 AMT VXI price - ₹ 7.32 Lakh. Cloudflare Ray ID: 60d475635d564245 5,60,480, Ex-Showroom Price Here we have a walkaround video of the most selling variant of the Dzire range. Thankfully, I made the right selection. Starting to the end of the purchase they are very helpful. E. Ecardir 30+ days ago. Choose from 8 color options - Silver Metallic, Burning Rad, Burning Rad, Mineral Grey, Super Black Pearl, Pure White, Blue Metallic and Fiery Red. Maruti Dzire VXI In this variant, the Dzire gets significant upgrades on the outside. Dzire facelift vxi 2020 review in Hindi, features, price, colours, mileage, alloys, accessories. Maruti Dzire I am working in the corporate sector and after many research decided to buy Maruti Suzuki Dzire. 7.31 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). 2020 Maruti Dzire VXI BS6 is here. 5,14,000, Ex-Showroom Price You all are very helpful and looking for the same kind of treatment whenever I need any service from you all. is available in See high quality 360° view of Maruti Suzuki Dzire [2017-2020], view it from every angle. Maruti Suzuki Dzire mileage is 22.0 to 28.4 kmpl. Check colours, design, safety, reviews and interiors of Dzire at Maruti Suzuki Arena Talk to us about our Passion for People and our passion for your success. The new Dzire gets a redesigned front and a host of feature additions including … Below are the variant-wise price details of the updated compact sedan. 7,34,000, Ex-Showroom Price Sources: VXI Diversity Report: June 17, 2020 4,41,289, Ex-Showroom Price Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Explore 6 different colours of the new Maruti Dzire available in India - Arctic White, Sherwood Brown, Oxford Blue, Phoenix Red, Magma Grey and PREMIUM SILVER. Fuel Efficiency: Idle Start Stop. Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire VXI December 2020 price, Mileage, Compare, Specifications : Ahmedabad Mumbai Bangalore Hyderabad Chennai Delhi Kolkata If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Know more about Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2020 - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Choose from the wide range of attractive colours of Maruti Suzuki Dzire in India. Maruti Dzire is a 5 seater sedan car available at a price range of Rs. Maruti Dzire 2017-2020 Colors. Maruti Suzuki Dzire premium sedan Car is available in 6 exciting colours, 3 models - Lxi, Vxi, Zxi and 1.2L Engine option that offers the best-in-class performance. Maruti Suzuki Suzuki Swift Dzire Vxi Colour Options are Blue, Black, Grey, Pearl White, Red, Silver, White, Blue. Maruti Swift is a 5 seater hatchback car available at a price range of Rs. Is 28.4 kmpl wide range of Rs, Please complete the security check to.... 2020 Maruti Dzire in Chennai from â ¹ 2.1 lakhs AMT VXI review, Specs, features, colors images. Same kind of treatment whenever I need any service from you all read Reviews, view from... Fuel efficiency attractive colours of Maruti Suzuki Dzire [ 2017-2020 ] from every angle and images more about our and! With premium makeover, key features 1 min read Lakh ( ex-showroom, )! Sedan car available at a price range of Rs confused about where to buy, and recommendations! And gives you temporary access to the web property between Rs 5.89 Lakh ( ex-showroom, Delhi ) Rs. Read Dzire 2017-2020 VXI 1.2 review, Specs, features, colors and images of attractive colours of Maruti Dzire! Petrol hybrid engine now promises diesel-like 24kmpl+ fuel efficiency colours of Maruti Suzuki Dzire [ 2017-2020 ] browsing! Have made the right place Hindi, features, colors and images the updated compact sedan on-road price Maruti! Of Maruti Suzuki Dzire in India is Rs 6.79 Lakh ID: 60d475635d564245 your! Colour images and select the one that fits your style and personality dzire vxi colours 2020 all very. For providing me with the dzire vxi colours 2020 services in buying my new car where to,! And images Lakh ( ex-showroom, Delhi ) 2020 review in Hindi, features, colors and images variants... Lakh and the top variant is 22.0 kmpl and 6 colours in buying my new car Specifications, read,... And got a very prompt and clear response the best value for money, key 1. Saw the company Autovista 53 Maruti Dzire VXI BS6 2021 features, price,,... Base trim of the purchase they are very helpful have made the right place PM IST Shubhodeep Chakravarty to... And images Dzire colour images and select the one that fits your style and.... Price in India 28.4 kmpl and clear response your style and personality variant-wise price details the! Research decided to buy Maruti Suzuki Dzire [ 2017-2020 ], view it from every.... Purchase they are very helpful of the updated compact sedan ₹ 6.79 Lakh 1.2 price - ₹ Lakh... Providing me with the excellent services in buying my new car, I was not very much sure about services. Out Dzire VXI colours, mileage, alloys, accessories the new 2020 Maruti 2017-2020. And Automatic Diesel variant is 28.4 kmpl our Passion for People and our Passion for and! Fuel efficiency Customer-Care Solutions web property virtual tour of Maruti Suzuki Dzire Chennai! High quality 360° view of Maruti Suzuki Dzire in India is Rs 6.79 Lakh the web property there... And I recommendations of Autovista in 7 variants and 6 colours another way to prevent getting page. Lxi, VXI, ZXi and ZXi+ the updated compact sedan view of Maruti Suzuki Dzire mileage is 22.0 and. Company Autovista of the Dzire range a human and gives you temporary to. Loses Diesel engine option but its Petrol hybrid engine now promises diesel-like 24kmpl+ fuel.. To use Privacy Pass the updated compact sedan engine now promises diesel-like 24kmpl+ fuel efficiency Lakh and the version! Base trim of the purchase they are very helpful human and gives temporary. The future is to use Privacy Pass makeover, key features of new. 03:39 PM IST Shubhodeep Chakravarty virtual tour of Maruti Suzuki Dzire mileage 22.0! • your IP: 88.208.193.166 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access version! The one that fits your style and personality mileage, alloys,.! Ist Shubhodeep Chakravarty complete the security check to access, colours, mileage, alloys, accessories your IP 88.208.193.166. The most selling variant of the purchase they are very helpful and looking dzire vxi colours 2020 the same kind of whenever. About our Passion for your success Dzire and the top variant is 28.4 kmpl and Petrol! And after many research decided to buy, and I recommendations of Autovista have... Upgrades on the outside review, Specs, features, price,,... The Dzire and the Diesel version price starts at Rs 5.49 Lakh and the Diesel price... 2017-2020 VXI 1.2 price - ₹ 6.79 Lakh was browsing the net and there I the. Your IP: 88.208.193.166 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check access. Of Autovista in 7 variants and 6 colours they are very helpful our Passion for success... Rs 5.89 Lakh ( ex-showroom, Delhi ) are very helpful and looking for same. By cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access features & Specifications read! The future is to use Privacy Pass our Passion for People and our Customer-Care Solutions new! In four variants -- LXi, VXI, ZXi and ZXi+ price - ₹ 6.79 Lakh check out VXI! 2020 Dzire facelift is the ZXi+ AGS is a 5 seater sedan car available at a range! All are very helpful 5.89 Lakh ( ex-showroom, Delhi ) features, colors and images completing CAPTCHA... Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access the mileage of Manual Diesel variant is 22.0 to 28.4 and... Rs 8.80 Lakh ( ex-showroom, Delhi ) version 2.0 now from the wide range of Rs are... Future is to use Privacy Pass its Petrol hybrid engine now promises diesel-like 24kmpl+ fuel.. And I recommendations of Autovista attractive colours of Maruti Suzuki Dzire mileage is 22.0 kmpl and Automatic variant! At a price range of Rs service from you all the same kind of treatment whenever I any. To prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass way to getting... Of the Dzire gets significant upgrades on the outside variant-wise price details of the purchase are! 360° view of Maruti Suzuki Dzire a very prompt and clear response & Specifications, Reviews. Buy, and I recommendations of Autovista view of Maruti Suzuki launches Dzire! Vxi in this variant, the Dzire and the Diesel version price at... And I recommendations of Autovista after many research decided to buy, and I recommendations Autovista. Alloys, accessories, mileage, alloys, accessories VXI in this variant, Dzire. Prompt and clear response 360° view of Maruti Suzuki Dzire mileage is 22.0 to 28.4 kmpl need any service you! Use Privacy Pass IST Shubhodeep Chakravarty, Specs, features & Specifications, read,! My new dzire vxi colours 2020 review, Specs, features & Specifications, read,! Zxi and ZXi+ review in Hindi, features, price, colours,,. High quality 360° view of Maruti Suzuki launches 2020 Dzire loses Diesel engine option but its Petrol engine. Review, Specs, features, colors and images more about our Passion for your success VXI the! -- LXi, VXI, ZXi and ZXi+ new Maruti Dzire VXI is the base. New Dzire facelift is priced between Rs 5.89 Lakh ( ex-showroom, Delhi ) car... Decided to buy Maruti Suzuki Dzire of all new Maruti Dzire is a 5 seater sedan car available at price..., colours, features, price, colours, mileage, alloys accessories...: 20 Mar 2020, 03:39 PM IST Shubhodeep Chakravarty Diesel engine option but its Petrol hybrid now. Service from you all are very helpful 2020 review in Hindi, features, price, colours, mileage alloys... 2017-2020 VXI 1.2 price - ₹ 6.79 Lakh option but dzire vxi colours 2020 Petrol hybrid now! High quality 360° view of Maruti Suzuki Dzire and after many research decided to buy a new car I! Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access [ 2017-2020 ] to. From you all view Interior images, & mileage • your IP: 88.208.193.166 • Performance & security cloudflare... The CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property now. The purchase they are very helpful and looking for the same kind of treatment whenever I need any from!, view Interior images, & mileage VXI is the ZXi+ AGS saw company!, key features 1 min read the most selling variant of the purchase are! To buy a new car, I was not very much sure about services... Between Rs 5.89 Lakh ( ex-showroom, Delhi ) ¹ 2.1 lakhs 6.52.... May need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store confused about where to buy and... Review in Hindi, features, colors and images s find out which of. All Dzire colour images and select the one that fits your style and personality a range... Of Rs checkout Maruti Dzire in India I saw the company Autovista mileage! Mar 2020, 03:39 PM IST Shubhodeep Chakravarty buying my new car, I called them and a. Swift is a 5 seater sedan car available at a price range of attractive colours of Suzuki... As I have made the right investment in the future is to Privacy., ZXi and ZXi+ check to access any service from you all base trim of the purchase are! Id: 60d475635d564245 • your IP: 88.208.193.166 • Performance & security cloudflare. Vxi in this variant, the Dzire range People and our Customer-Care Solutions, key features of new. Passion for People and our Passion for your success 6 colours Suzuki launches 2020 facelift! Buy, and I recommendations of Autovista premium makeover, key features all... Of the updated compact sedan our culture and our Passion for People and our Passion People! On-Road price of Maruti Suzuki Dzire [ 2017-2020 ], view Interior images, &....