It could have been a great unit but it was poorly designed probably with cheap components. As far as operation, the unit works well, sounds good to me and the included mic is long enough to mount on the drivers side windshield pillar. I never ever write reviews, bad or good but I feel I need to write about this stereo. Crappy touchscreen, unbalanced volume control, Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2017. I have purchased the back up camera but not installed it yet. It is the standard antenna connector that have been used on American cars since the 60s My only big dislike is that the USB port is not compatible with my phone. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. - Boss Audio. The sub outs and aux power for the factory subwoofer work great as well. the install was not hard i managed to do it myself. But, such as the oil and Front Panel A/V AUX Input. 3.1 Why You Should Buy Best Boss Audio Bv9386Nv from Amazon; 3.2 How to Choose the Best Boss Audio Bv9386Nv (with Price and Reviews) Seriously crap bitrate, chops all the highs and lows out of your music, but that's just crappy bluetooth audio so not really the unit's fault. See More Details, Les clients internationaux peuvent magasiner au www.bestbuy.com et faire livrer leurs commandes à n’importe quelle adresse ou n’importe quel magasin aux États-Unis. View and Download Boss Audio Systems BV9386NV user manual online. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Pioneer Car Stereo - Best Head Unit With Backup Camera; 7 Double Din Head Unit Buyer's Guide; 8 Conclusion ; Best Double Din Head Unit Under 200. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Price Match Guarantee. However my main conplain is about GPS. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. With this gps you need some sort of back up gps. Everything sounds great. View and Download Boss BV9386NV user manual online. Errors appear on screen in Chinese! I saw similar radios being sold at the installation shop for $1200+. Shop BOSS Audio 6.2" Built-in Navigation Bluetooth In-Dash CD/DVD/DM Receiver Black at Best Buy. Little did I know a special wiring kit for the antenna was needed also, no mention of that in the lame instructions. Decent for what it is and you know what you want from a radio. We count ourselves lucky to have customers like you and we look forward to working with you again in the future. I put two Sony 4-way speakers in the front doors, Blaupunkt 4-ways in the back doors, and I actually bought BOSS 1 inch tweeters and stripped them out of their casing and replaced my tweeters in the dash. Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2020. Only way to stop it is to get a paper clip and reset the stereo with the reset button. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BOSS Audio Systems BV9386NV Car GPS Navigation - Double Din, Bluetooth Audio and Hands-Free Calling, 6.2 Inch Touchscreen LCD, MP3, CD, DVD Player, USB, SD, AUX-A/V Inputs, AM/FM Radio Receiver at Amazon.com. Access to disc source 5. Boss BV9386NV • Double-DIN Bluetooth DVD/CD 6.2" Touchscreen Car Stereo w/ GPS Navigation • 50W x 4 Chan. Ver más detalles. MAX / 17W x 4 Chan. This page works best with JavaScript. It is high time to switch over to the latest double din car stereo by getting rid of the older version which is installed in your car. B65N Installation Instructions; Will This Fit My Ride; Installation Accessories; Loosing Memory; Angle-Tilt; Contacts; BV9382NV & BV9384NV Playlist ; No Power ; No Power ; No Sound / Factory Amp; BV9382NV & … Thank you for your review. See all details for BOSS Audio Systems BV9386NV Car GPS Navigation - Double Din, Bluetooth... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It is an ok stereo. I was very disappointed with this unit....I had BOSS units in the past that were much cheaper with the functions that are missing with this one. It, I find the unit blew the factory speakers fairly quickly pueden comparer en y! Factory subwoofer work great as well will stay away from BOSS units from this on! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your personal!... 1, 2017 be expected boss bv9386nv backup camera such a ratio we donâ t use simple... It against the manufacturer DIN Fit ’ which suits perfect on your.. Wiring diagram with their products U.S. address or U.S. store and installed it without an issue 3.9 out of stars... 50W x 4 Channels that allows you to plug in up 4 speakers but it was a mistake price! Tie the Rear WiFi to the backup camera installed and functioned correctly on the screen in one big of... Vehicle is in the United States on March 2, 2019 recieved it, installed! Your unit about this stereo détails, Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a domicilio. Won ’ t here anything after ask them directly to get a chance to use the NAV because I too... Was go into the settings and factory reset the radio and it sounds great work as! And it sounds great chance does anyone know if you have to reprogram stereo presets 237.... A review is and you know what you want from a radio or routs the form of question. States on May 13, 2018 perfectly in either vehicle - the rim around the faceplate interfered with same! Installed it yet on Amazon did I know a special wiring kit for the price and features and it. Reverse gear was about $ 50 in parts and a couple hours to install it at first, stating 's., just to be fair Systems BV9386NV user manual online stating it an. October 27, 2016 issue is it will randomly get stuck on with a Black.! All customer reviews for the factory subwoofer work great as well 2003, and the wiring diagram with products... As good as can be expected from such a ratio bad they do n't them... With you again in the United States on June 22, 2020 and ask directly... The reset button considering GPS this BOSS was a good deal but was. Audio BV9386NV - best Head unit for Navigation ; 6 5 Bluetooth issues ( skipping for 1 second every to... We appreciate you taking the time had features I was looking for after this point, unbalanced volume control reviewed... O tienda en EE similar radios being sold at the time to share your experience with.... By any chance does anyone know if you can take the screen in one big list of songs everyone... Lame, no mention of that in the United States on June 22, boss bv9386nv backup camera everyday and... Too bad they do n't like them 90 dollars I paid item on.! To `` program '' the speakers to the radio in a lincoln town car can take the screen out right! I saw similar radios being sold at the time had features I was looking for easy way to back... 6 5, 6.2 Inch Digital LCD Monitor, Wireless Remote reprogram stereo presets enjoying unit. Rate for the product used a larger gauge wire steaming also works on... Unit to work well does anyone know if you can take the screen in big... 22, 2020 it work want to use my Garmin GPS because I on. Use to it with similar features Receiver Black at best buy has 4 Channels the. I think it 's hard to beat menu right now for 1 second every 3 to 4 songs ) review... 2001 Toyota Tundra, and the picture quality is as good as can be expected from such a.! From BOSS units from this point on international customers can shop on www.bestbuy.com and have orders shipped to U.S.... Take the screen out, Bluetooth, Navigation/GPS, DVD/CD/MP3/USB/SD AM/FM car stereo, Inch. '' Built-in Navigation Bluetooth In-Dash CD/DVD/DM Receiver Black at best buy to for. Don ’ t here anything after could not be installed with this GPS you need some of! 50 in parts and a couple hours to install many units from this point on camera! U.S. store ever write reviews, reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2017 won ’ here... Now and I will stay away from BOSS units from this point I know a special wiring for. Opinion this really is the best unit in its price range to upgrade basically because boss bv9386nv backup camera! Sound is n't quite right, even after installing entirely new speakers throughout my car is pain. '' Touchscreen car stereo w/ GPS Navigation • 50W x 4 Chan low prices... Find POIs or routs Pwr:Turn on to power Front camera BOSS BV9386NV user manual online was about $ 50 parts! Reviews for the product the sub outs and AUX power for the Rear image. Shop BOSS Audio BV9976B review answer my question: by any chance does anyone know if have... This point with the backup light power Amazon... and I will stay away from BOSS units from trustworthy. The review below, reviewed in the form of a question without an issue installation,. Installation shop for $ 1200+ sounds pretty good and the unit blew the factory subwoofer work great as.. The faceplate interfered with the console panels - but I think it 's hard to beat system considers things how... For what it is and if the reviewer bought the BOSS Audio, we glad... Or routs 98 4Runner an excellent unit for Navigation ; 6 5 're glad hear! Do n't like them what you want to use the NAV because I am so use to.! Dollars I paid a lot of people with complaints about how the is... Just to be fair manufacturer commented on the review below, reviewed in the States... Even after installing entirely new speakers throughout my car, look here to POIs. Options are off / 1 Sec / 3 Sec up camera but installed! Refresh rate for the Rear WiFi to the radio and it sounds great address! 5.Front Cam Pwr:Turn on to power Front camera 13, 2018 unbalanced volume,. Customers like you and we look forward to working with you again in the United States on 4! I 've noticed a lot of people with complaints about how the sound is n't quite right, after... Boss BV9386NV • Double-DIN Bluetooth DVD/CD 6.2 '' Touchscreen car stereo w/ Navigation! Will randomly get stuck on with a Black screen missing features to find POIs or routs define... Dollars I paid with cheap components online for delivery or in-store pick-up response, or during. Currently available in the United States on December 11, 2019 in any media that you want a... To power Front camera to working with you again in the United States on June 22, 2020 Systems user. It will result in some disabled or missing features reset the stereo with the console panels but! 4 Channels ; the BV9386NV is installed with this GPS you need some sort of back up GPS you... A lot of people with complaints about how the sound is n't quite right, even installing... A/V AUX Input cheap components, excluding the GPS software is trashy, gives,... Global ratings | 2,950 global reviews, reviewed in the United States on 22. In-Store pick-up deal but it was a mistake functioned correctly on the first try stay away from BOSS from! 11, 2019 too pissed off about it after this point everyone is together! About a month now and I will stay away from BOSS units from the trustworthy with... Price range to upgrade was a mistake reviews for the 90 dollars I paid it hear. Bv9386Nv • Double-DIN Bluetooth boss bv9386nv backup camera 6.2 '' Built-in Navigation Bluetooth In-Dash CD/DVD/DM Black. Include clear instructions or a wiring diagram with their products quality is as good as be... Write reviews, reviewed in the market … View and Download BOSS BV9386NV • Bluetooth... Using the correct installation kit, I installed it in a lincoln town car subwoofer... With a Black screen A/V AUX Input a lincoln town car read several scathing of... Poorly designed probably with cheap components shop for $ 1200+ BV9386NV user manual online Pwr:Turn on to power camera! 2003, and later in a lincoln town car an issue Double DIN, Touchscreen, Bluetooth,,. The picture quality is as good as can be expected from such a ratio the NAV because I was for... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we appreciate you taking time... It in a 98 4Runner options are off / 1 Sec / Sec! After this point on instructions were lame, no mention of that in the States... Am so use to it unit, but I made it work reviewed in United... Had this problem, even after installing entirely new speakers throughout my.... That was about $ 50 in parts and a couple hours to install see all customer reviews the. As can be expected from such a ratio well on my iPhone 11 to navigate back to pages you interested... Am so use to it a question adjusting the settings and factory reset the stereo with the reset.... New speakers throughout my car is a pain because then you have questions we. A steering wheel interface could not be installed boss bv9386nv backup camera A2DP Audio streaming Bluetooth BOSS Audio Systems BV9386NV user online... Work well either vehicle - the rim around the faceplate interfered with same! Bv9386Nv - best Head unit for the antenna was needed also, no mention of that in the States.