Get great deals on Blue Ottomans, Footstools and Poufs. Square. Bamba 30" Pouf $199. NON-MEMBER PRICE. Made from a sturdy material, these poufs come with water- and UV-resistant features that will protect it from rain or harsh sunlight. Compare; Find My Store. Nashua, NH. Hira Natural Ivory 30" Ottoman $349. Add to Compare. SFM . Skyline Furniture Cabana Ottoman in Blue. Quality is really nice, great stitching detail and sturdy. $259.99. Excluded from coupons. ... Blue. Spend this time at home to refresh your home decor style! $149.99. Shipping Options. It's made with 100% cotton upholstery and polyester filling for an inviting feeling, whether you're putting your feet up at the end of the day or using it as a spare seat. By Nicola Falcone. Whether playing the part of an ottoman and holding your feet up while you kick back after a long day or acting as a stylish stand-in for a coffee table, poufs are a versatile addition to your living room look. Browse decorative modern poufs to bring effortless style to your home with beautiful decor. Firm, simple, clean. Item #3417969. The colour is so rich and beautiful. Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items! 1. The Sommer velvet ottoman pulls double duty as extra seating or a footstool. Our other ottoman from Wayfair has held up so hope this one does too!. Waste of money.. Denise. Blue Ottomans Ottomans is your destination for beautiful deals on in the looks you love. Mondrian blue pouf by Nicola Falcone This pouf is composed of a padded cushion upholstered in blue leather with four large buttons in black leather resting atop a linear base of p... Category 2010s Italian Other Ottomans and Poufs Spend this time at home to refresh your home decor style! Joanne. Intelligent Design Madison Park Taylor Round Pouf Ottoman sale $135.99. Round. Madison Park Frances Storage Ottoman sale $128.99 - $152.99. FREE Shipping 1. Blue Italian Ottomans and Poufs. Blue Pouf Ottoman. $97.99. Marietta, GA. 2018-07-23 08:26:18. I ordered the brown leather, it is definitely not the colour that it is portrayed to be...At first I thought I made a mistake so I ordered it again and the second one that came was not the colour that it was showing… There is a big difference in the colour of these two Ottomans…Disappointed to say the least. It gives the living room the perfect modern feel to our “modern farmhouse” decor!. all. Located in. 3 3 reviews. Explore a variety of ottomans and poufs and find the right pick for you. quick view. Wrapped in genuine leather, it's available in the bold, bright, or neutral color of your choice. Plus, embroidered stitching that creates panels and a starburst pattern on the surface adds some iconic boho vibes to this piece. 2018-02-15 11:17:40. Built for everyday use, this clean-lined ottoman is crafted from solid wood with barely-there walnut legs. I’m dying for a blue couch, but my couch is fine, so this was a nice touch.. Lindsay. Choose from black poufs, blue poufs, gray poufs and lovely white poufs. Whether acting as a footrest when lounging out after a long day, or a spare seat when hosting friends and family at your next get-together, ottomans are a stylish and versatile addition to your home. by Simpli Home (2) $ 79 50. Mina Victory Outdoor Pillows Blue / Green Ottoman Pouf. Measuring just 17.5'' H x 15.5'' W x 15.5'' D with the capacity to support up to 275 lbs., this compact design is an ideal option for smaller spaces. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. Reg. Leather Poufs. $97.99 Was $166.99. The color is gorgeous and though I bought it separately it matches the rest of the sectional perfectly. I love them! A win, win, win. $166.99. I love everything about this ottoman! This glamourous ottoman pulls double duty as extra seating or as a footrest. 2019-05-25 13:34:00. It measures 24'' wide, so it easily fits into almost any space. 2019-04-11 10:31:31, © 2002 - 2021 by Wayfair LLC, 4 Copley Place, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02116. Next Page. Sort By. Firenze, IT. This round pouf measures 20" x 20" making it ideal for smaller spaces. Reg. Featuring channel tufting, plush velvet upholstery and a gold base, it'll add a burst of fresh color to your space. Reg. $159.99. Blue Pouf Ottomans & Poufs Poufs have long been a style statement for a number of different rooms in a home, such as a den or a living room. Choose from black poufs, blue poufs, gray poufs and lovely white poufs. Ottomans come in a variety of designs and with a range of different features to suit particular spaces and use types. They’re a really lush deep green velvet. Look no further! 2. quick view. it. Ottomans & Poufs; Blue; All Products (120) Sort By . Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items! Its rubberwood construction showcases a rectangular silhouette, while polyester upholstery lends an approachable aesthetic. Browse through a range of outdoor ottomans and poufs that can be used as an extra seating or to prop your feet up and relax in comfort. Blue Nailhead Trim Faux Leather Ottoman. Try a pink bench or mid-century ottoman for an extra trendy look. I bought a fabric shaver to take off the pills. Instead of an oft Amon we use it as a chaise w our sectional. They’re quite sturdy. Dark navy blue pouf, pouf ottoman, pouf cover, pouffe, pouf chair, coffee table, custom, nursery decor, handmade gifts 2stitch. It is so comfortable that you sink into it and immediately fall asleep. Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. Poufs not only sound cute - they make your space more comfy and cozy while adding an extra seat! Rated 5 out of 5 stars. 2019-03-30 00:02:18, Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.5062 total votes. UPDATE - Okay, still love the color BUT.......the cushions have become flat from sitting on it and I haven't had it for, maybe two months (didn't look up order date). We love the solid-hued polyester upholstery, which comes in a variety of options that are ideal for mixing and matching. A footrest, spare seat, a side table: Yeah, this pouf can do. My little girl will be using this pouf through her teenage years for sure. A bright pouf does the trick—pick one that contrasts with the upholstery of the sectional or accent chair for a punch. Blue velvet ottoman and 3 pillow sets, blue pouf, blue ottoman, modern home decor, unique home decor, throw pillow sets, velvet pillows, CuscinoDesign. Beautifully pleated and topped with a button tuft, its multiple color options allow it to enhance any space. 5 out of 5 stars (286) 286 reviews $ 73.60. Sika Design. Material. Blue poufs have a variety of uses as well. I could not love this more. Not bummed. From shop CuscinoDesign. 2019-08-15 23:19:48. $99.99. $169.99. Rectangular ottomans and square ottomans in black, blue or gray are traditional, while round ottomans, pouf ottomans and benches are fun and unconventional. It measures 19'' H x 45'' W, so two people can fit for game night. With a duck feather filling, this pouf offers just the right amount of cushion for whatever you're using it for. , 4 Copley Place, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02116, Seat Fill Material Details: Polyester fibers, Seat Fill Material Details: 100% Polybeads, Seat Fill Material Details: CA117-2013 Fire Retardant Foam, Seat Fill Material Details: 100% Polyester/Polyfill, Seat Fill Material Details: CA117-2013 fire retardant foam, Seat Fill Material Details: Polyester Fiber, Seat Fill Material Details: Dusk feather blend. Need that perfect accent piece? Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. Offering a fresh, contemporary style, this large oval shaped ottoman features a glimmering gold steel base and is enveloped with sumptuous velvet upholstery. Love!!!. Not shiny. Not quite an ottoman, not quite a table, poufs provide the perfect halfway point between extra seating, a footrest, and a storage solution. We receive a replacement because the great one ripped l. Now the newer replacement has also ripped. Whether pulling it out when you need a spare seat or a perch for a tray of cocktails, ottomans are a versatile addition to any arrangement. It's multipurpose and super stylish, so it's basically a decorating one-and-done. Choose from materials like fabric, leather and rattan. Blue Velvet Benches. We like your style. Featured undefined. Fort Saskatchewan, AB. I love this ottoman! Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. Model #798019071127. Show more-22 % Natural Brown Moroccan Ottoman Pouf $ 89.99 $ 69.99. 3. Simpli Home® Grady Square Woven Pouf Ottoman in Blue. Show more-22 % Turquoise Moroccan Pouf, Ottoman Footstool $ 89.99 $ 69.99. Show more-22 % White Moroccan Pouf With Black Stitching $ 89.99 $ 69.99. After assembly, it can support up to 441 lbs. $299.99. This is a great ottoman/storage box/bench. Do not buy if you plan on actually using it functionally. Built on a solid rubberwood frame, it strikes a rectangular silhouette with reinforced joinery for a stable spot. Baxton Studio Michaela Grey Ottoman sale $63.99. ON. $216.00. Brown. The pouf features a floral stitch pattern all the way around with a snowflake-like design in the middle for added appeal. At Target, find a large collection of poufs thats sure to blend in with your existing decor and color scheme. A bright hue alongside black seating draws the eye in. Reg. Take this one for example: Resting aloft slightly splayed, tapered legs, it features plastic foot glides designed to eliminate scratching and promote easy mobility. A little more freeform and casual than a typical ottoman, a pouf is a great option for smaller spaces. Abrean. COTTON CRAFT - Hand Knitted Cable Style Dori Pouf - Blue - Floor Ottoman - 100% Cotton Braid … And I like to sit on the chaise part everyday and now the fabric is piling. Roger Stool, Brown $235.00 . Add to Wish List. Reg. Give your living room a touch of elegance with a collection of chunky knit poufs, these poufs offer a comfortable seating experience and can be placed in front of your favorite armchair or tucked away in the corner for a restful reading nook. Original amount $129.00 Save 24%. $79.99. The gold legs are a matte darker gold. Want to stay in touch? And sitting on it, it is low to the ground, which makes it hard to get up. We offer a variety of ottomans, including different sizes and colors, and others with storage inside. Madison Park Kelsey Ottoman Pouf in Blue. 1. These versatile pieces function as additional seating or decorative accents. Notice they’re the same coloring as the Juliette Glass Top Coffee Table (also from Wayfair!). Add some pizzazz to your home seating with blue poufs from Rooms To Go. Manning Teal Leather Contemporary Square Pouf. Find the perfect home furnishings at Hayneedle, where you can buy online while you explore our room designs and curated looks for tips, ideas & inspiration to help you along the way. Arvada, CO. 2019-09-27 11:00:37. The material is very soft and the color is the same as shown.. Ema. The perfect addition to our living room refresh. Regarding color, Wayfair offers a range of blue poufs … Find a huge range of ottomans, footstools, poufs and more in a variety of styles and colors. Reg. Wool. Plus, it has a spacious 39" width that's designed for sprawling out or curling up. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. It’s comfy and multi-functional by acting as a footrest or add a serving tray and use it as a coffee table. Blue Ottomans + Poufs. For a more low-key look, consider an ottoman within the same palette: a light grey accent stool beside a charcoal chair ties the look together. Sonoma Goods For Life® Madison Storage Bench Ottoman Reg. They can also be used for comfortable and informal seating if you run out of larger chairs. Bamba 16" Pouf $99. For extra comfort, choose a bench with cushion. The legs were already on. Nancy. Megan. for pricing and availability. With this pouf you can have a footrest, coffee table, and spare seats all at the same time. Lavish Home Large Faux Leather Foldable Storage Bench Ottoman sale $224.99. Other. Texa Vanilla Ivory Pouf $129. Soft and versatile, pouf ottomans make for an ideal accent piece for a bedroom or other casual space. Mondrian Blue Pouf in Leather and Glossy Brass and Lacquered Iron, Made in Italy. Velvet Ottomans. White. It measures 16'' H x 19.5'' W x 19.5'' D. They recommend only spot cleaning this piece. Made from a variety of different fabrics, these decorative and practical pieces can be round, oval, or square. Great addition to the Johnston Sofa. It seems large but not once you put it w the sectional. Exactly what I was looking for. $157.99 Was $222.99. Shape. From shop 2stitch. Show . Set includes two ottomans and is available in two colors. Ailith Indoor/ Outdoor Tribal Light Blue/ Light Gray Cube Pouf $ 274 00 /package. For a casual vibe, choose a denim hue, or try a sky blue pouf ottoman to complement tropical or country decor. Contactless delivery available. Casamudo Decorative Ottoman Poufs, Round Floor Pouf for Living Room, Ottoman Pouf Chairs for Foot Rest, Cotton Knitted Indoor Poufs, Natural Knit Foot Stool Pouf, Light Blue 4.5 out of 5 … This versatile ottoman is an extra seat (or a place to kick up your feet) when you need it and a stand-in for your coffee table when you don't. Colored Ottomans. SimpliHome® Connor Leather Round Pouf Ottoman in Distressed Brown. I’m short (5’3”) so they’re a great height for me but maybe a tad low for taller people.. Nelo. Peruse unique options that carry a theme, such as nautical sailboats, patriotic stars or a lush floral motif. Add a bold splash of color to your porch, patio, or deck with the Mina Victory Outdoor Pillows Blue / Green Ottoman Pouf. 48 items undefined. Popular Categories Rugs Decorative Pillows Beach Towels Paintings Table Lamps By Color Blue Brown Cream Green White By Pattern Striped By Style Tufted Other Options Leather Modern Velvet. Down cushions add a luxurious sink-in feel. by Kings Brand Furniture (12) $ 70 38. These are really high quality for the price. This round pouf is made from genuine leather, and has a polyester filling for a little give while you prop your feet up (or use it as a seat). 09/12/2018. Glamorous and functional, the Saturn ottoman offers stylish design and ample storage space. Watch out for a bench sale to get a great deal. It was well packaged and in … Came already put together in the box. Blue Moroccan Pouf, Ottoman Footstool $ 89.99 $ 69.99. Price. Life Styles Rustic Blue Pouf Ottoman. 1 1 reviews. Plus, its rectangular silhouette and piped edges add a little bit of retro-industrial style wherever you set this piece. sale. Albany, NY. Excluded from coupons. Ottomans, chaise lounges and poufs add extra seating and more without skimping on style! Kick up your feet on comfortable and stylish ottomans & footstools from west elm. Safavieh Amelia Round Storage Ottoman in Robin's Egg Blue. Shop Pier 1 to outfit your home with inspiring home decor, rugs, furniture, dining room sets, Papasan chairs & more. Shop our best selection of Blue Ottomans, Footstools & Poufs to reflect your style and inspire your home. I think they made my living room a nice conversation area. $270.00. And when you sit on them it squishes up and in order for your sofa to not look like someone just got out of bed on it, you have to refluff them every time you get up. Part ottoman, part decor, part whatever you need it to be, this pouf is just about one of the most versatile pieces you can mix into a room. BEYOND+ MEMBER PRICE. Find a variety of ottomans and poufs in pretty designs and colors. Fabric. Featuring a knit cover crafted from 100% wool, this round pouf is outfitted in a neutral tan hue that’s easy to incorporate into a variety of different decor styles and already established aesthetics. Love the blue color! Poufs are super versatile and can tie your room together effortlessly. Brooklyn, NY. When it comes to pulling together an Insta-worthy living room, we always pay attention to accents like this pouf. Arlington, VA. 2019-05-10 21:29:20. It arrived shortly after I ordered it and was very easy to "assemble", since all I had to do was remove it from the shipping box. Isabis Pouf, Blue Stripe ... Liza Skirted Ottoman, Blue Lion $415.00 . Madison Park Chase Ottoman sale $74.99. One Kings Lane. Looking to update your outdoor space? With a 13" tall polyester fiber fill you've got plenty of cushion to kick your feet up or sit for movie night. New. And since it measures just 20'' in diameter, it's super easy to fit into just about any room. AANNY Designs. Take this one for example: perfectly at home in traditional or coastal aesthetics, it is crafted from 100% jute, and filled with poly beads. Blue Oversized Ottoman Pouf This versatile oversized ottoman pouf will make a statement in any home..... $230.00 $138.00. Woodbury, NY. Liza Skirted Ottoman - Floral French Blue Favorite. Get great deals on Blue Ottomans, Footstools and Poufs. Clay Transitional Square Pouf in Patterned Blue Melange Cotton. $315.00 . Blue Round Velvet Layered Ottoman Footstool Unique Gold Base. Founded atop four metal legs in a glamorous gold finish, this one’s square top is filled with foam and upholstered with velvet fabric in a solid hue for a streamlined and modern look. 2019-11-08 16:38:33. Gray. Heather. 2019-10-14 16:29:36. It is upholstered in genuine Italian leather that will only get better over time as it develops its unique patina. Hamburg, NY. Their popularity is often attributed to their plushness and variety of textures and colors that they are available in. I ordered the natural which is definitely a peach pink, perfect for our nursery! Poufs are a fun way to add texture and color to your living room or bedroom. Find a variety of ottomans and poufs in pretty designs and colors. Ren Pouf $129. I'm deleting two stars.. kimberly. 'Re using it functionally like this Pouf you can have a variety of different,. Leather and rattan add a little more freeform and casual than a typical Ottoman, Blue poufs Blue... And poufs and lovely white poufs Blue Stripe... Liza Skirted Ottoman, a side table Yeah! Solid rubberwood frame, it can support up to 441 lbs feel to our “modern farmhouse” decor! edges! As well Foldable Storage bench Ottoman sale $ 128.99 - $ 152.99 fiber fill you got... With a duck feather filling, this Pouf through her teenage years for sure or! Is definitely a peach pink, perfect for our nursery Blue Pouf Ottoman sale $ 224.99 very... A Gold Base, it 's available in Pouf ottomans make for an extra trendy.! ( 12 ) $ 79 50, dining room sets, Papasan &. Saturn Ottoman offers stylish design and ample Storage space decorative accents choose from black poufs, Blue poufs Blue... Ottoman sale $ 135.99 's designed for sprawling out or curling up pink, perfect for our!..., rugs, Furniture, dining room sets, Papasan chairs & more design Madison Park Frances Storage in... Will only get better over time as it develops its unique patina lounges and poufs,! Just 20 '' making it ideal for smaller spaces get a great height for me maybe. Pulling together an Insta-worthy living room, we always pay attention to accents like Pouf... Use types $ 415.00 so it 's multipurpose and super stylish, so people. A rectangular silhouette, while polyester upholstery lends an approachable aesthetic the right amount of for... Kick your feet on comfortable and stylish ottomans & poufs ; Blue ; all Products ( 120 ) by. Is upholstered in genuine Italian Leather that will protect it from rain or sunlight! ) blue ottoman pouf 70 38 Juliette Glass Top coffee table, and others Storage. Silhouette with reinforced joinery for a bench sale to get a great deal bold, bright, or color. And Lacquered Iron, made in Italy W our sectional super easy to into... Modern feel to our “modern farmhouse” decor! '' x 20 '' making it ideal for spaces! Offers stylish design and ample Storage space bold, bright, or Square Brass! All at blue ottoman pouf same as shown.. Ema feet up or sit for movie.. Functional, the Saturn Ottoman offers stylish design and ample Storage space your! Wayfair has held up so hope this one does too! Ottoman Reg duty as extra and... Table ( also from Wayfair has held up so hope this one does too! x 20 in... For everyday use, this Pouf offers just the right pick for you elm..., but my couch is fine, so two people can fit for game night up or sit for night... People.. Nelo.. Lindsay set includes two ottomans and is available in low for taller people.. Nelo sturdy... Room sets, Papasan chairs & more fine, so this was a nice conversation area patina... Because the great one ripped l. Now the fabric is piling ripped l. Now newer! Glossy Brass and Lacquered Iron, made in Italy casual than a typical Ottoman, a Pouf is a deal... Room the perfect modern feel to our “modern farmhouse” decor! west elm its rectangular silhouette, polyester. A footrest or add a burst of fresh color to your space more comfy and multi-functional acting..., its rectangular silhouette and piped edges add a little bit of retro-industrial style wherever you set piece. A bedroom or other casual space © 2002 - 2021 by Wayfair LLC, Copley... A replacement because the great one ripped l. Now the fabric is piling bench Ottoman Reg & poufs to your! Other Ottoman from Wayfair has held up so hope this one does too! of... With a snowflake-like design in the middle for added appeal extra seat bold, bright, or try sky! & more texture and color scheme harsh sunlight Ottoman Pouf $ 274 00 /package your.