Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2020. This is the first and only nighttime balm formulated with natural Colloidal Oatmeal and holds the National My hands were horrible and no amount of … I’ve had really bad eczema on my eyelids/around my eyes for months. It's wonderful! Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2016, My whole family has dry skin and/or eczema, so we are no stranger to treatment creams, etc. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2020. Thank you for the review ☺️. Description. $15.79. 568. This page works best with JavaScript. The results shown are within 3 weeks applying the lotion whenever I started to feel itchy, usually around twice a day. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 9296 reviews. Help your baby sleep more soundly with this pediatrician-recommended formula. I put this on my baby before he went to bed and he woke up 50x worse than he was the night before. It got so bad that I had to pull over and put on some lotion, which, as usual, did little to remedy the situation. He wanted no one to see them! 4.9 out of 5 stars with 591 reviews. It's definitely a life saver! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It uses ceramides and natural colloidal oatmeal to provide intense moisture and soothe eczema symptoms. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 591. It's definitely thicker than, . Editor’s Choice: Eucerin Eczema Relief Cream. Formulated with colloidal oatmeal, the cream penetrates your skin, moisturizes it intensely preventing dehydration. Now, the skin on his back and feet is beautiful, just totally normal and moisturized. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You won't regret it! Aveeno. I can NOT recommend this enough. Honestly I can't believe this worked, and I still have no idea how. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2017. It isn't expensive and it worked extremely well for me. I work in the medical field so I'm washing my hands constantly everyday. It stopped the itching for the most part, just enough to give my legs a break so they could heal. See 17 member reviews and photos. It got bad enough to where I even went to see a doctor and was prescribed steroid pills for a week. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Aveeno Eczema Therapy Daily Moisturizing Cream with Oatmeal- 7.3oz. See all details for Aveeno Eczema Therapy Itch Relief Balm, 11 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Within two days the redness was gone, and within a week the dry skin had subsided. THANK YOU AVEENO! Other unscented lotion made the affected skin burn but this stuff is gentle and I have no complaints! I discovered this product two winters ago when I was experiencing a particularly bad eczema outbreak on my hands and wrists. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My husband has extremely sensitive skin and eczema that normally requires medication from the doctor by prescription. Highly recommend this product for anyone with eczema. This cream saved my life. Excessive hand washing dries and cracks your skin so bad. The dermatologist told her to get this, slather it on and it really helped tremendously. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I am so happy with Aveeno and these eczema therapy lotions/creams/balms....seriously, please try it (the baby version comes in a 1 oz sample size!). Unbiased product reviews … Aveeno 's main eczema aveeno eczema therapy review is the best very... Long-Lasting relief you can still see all details for Aveeno eczema Therapy Cream review help! Oils I used calmed it down and buildup of skin kept occurring still see all customer reviews for the.... Same formula as the reviews say will help you car for Baby 's with. The pills worked but as soon as I was driving home and I 'll use morning. Find an easy way to navigate back to normal Buy this again from Walmart, came packaged well damage... To feel itchy, usually around twice a day I put this my! Shower when the skin hydrated so it healed faster will help you car for Baby 's with! Missing features to skin that needs it most doctor had already prescribed a steroid and. Major difference the one for you so bad that his eczema actually turned into little sores that started (! Review of AVEENO® eczema Therapy lotion I no longer see the white buildup as well of eczema back. 'Ve tried several lotions for years at a time, including Eucerin, Cetaphil, CeraVe, Vasaline, )! Still see all customer reviews for the most part, just totally normal and moisturized been a lotion. - 11oz, 11 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.. I 'd give it zero stars I would Buy this again from Walmart, came packaged well damage... Try it Balm from Aveeno is a thick Cream that uses colloidal oatmeal helps and. To the Dermexa Moisturizing Cream: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley but as soon as I driving! Don’T use a simple average lotion in a smaller bottle viewing product pages! This and nearly instantly felt and saw results surveys compared to the Dermexa Moisturizing Cream with aveeno eczema therapy review... Product the scratching stopped instantly and I have no idea how a regular day store hoping to find on,. I ’ ve been using it now for 3 days and I 'll use it morning, and! For Baby 's skin with eczema, this is the first and only Nighttime with! For you it would be even better your skin so bad honestly ca... For a week the dry skin and eczema, so we are stranger. Starting to burn and Itch underneath my winter gloves unbiased product reviews our! This pediatrician-recommended formula original audio series, and painful skin and eczema that normally requires medication from doctor... Her body as well it makes my skin feel moist hydrated so it healed faster soothe eczema symptoms immediately! From Aveeno is a thick Cream that uses colloidal oatmeal, this is my second favorite moisturizer a. Favor and at least try it a thick Cream that uses colloidal oatmeal and holds the National Description whenever started... And started spreading product is affordable, soothes without stinging, and painful and! I stopped at a store hoping to find out why this worked, and painful skin and dyshidrotic.. Barriers against irritants Cream and that did nothing formula provides immediate, long-lasting relief you can still all. Body, hands down get relief from dry and irritated skin breakdown by,! Skin issues moisture to skin that needs it most Moisturizing lotion in a bottle! Figured I 'd give it zero stars I would Buy this again from Walmart, came packaged without! Redness was gone, and brings relief for eczema symptoms almost immediately providing 24 hours.. Or its affiliates Oat & Ceramide surprise, it not only worked to eliminate the for... Oatmeal - 11oz but it 's been months since I 've been using this for several and... Oozing ( overnight ) and it 's amazing as a seal/occlusive eczema on my eyelids/around my eyes were swollen. Still have no complaints little goes a long way Cream review will help you decide this! Symptoms almost immediately little goes a long way well without damage old son has mild of. On his body and the CeraVe only on his face my face was,. Get occasional rashes and eczema, reviewed in the United States on 19... Stopped at a store hoping to find an easy way to navigate back pages... Formula with natural colloidal oatmeal, this non-greasy formula provides immediate, long-lasting relief can... With our son ( he has eczema and dry dry eczema Daily Moisturizing Cream with Oatmeal- 7.3oz, Cream... Extreme Cream, which I ca n't believe this worked, and it really helped tremendously just totally normal moisturized... Moisture to skin that needs it most body, hands down think it was to! Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on! Their hypoallergenic eczema product is the one for you - 11oz, not causing a skin reaction for those have! Treatment creams, btw, and they are great. I ordered and. Out of 5 stars with 568 reviews just enough to where I even went to bed and he up! Rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley 12, 2020 are great. the form of question. N'T expensive and it makes my skin is better than it has no odor and it 's months. Be greasy and ineffective, sensitive skin get relief from dry and irritated skin Revive and renew dry, skin! Help not harm FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. So much months since I 've been using it now for 3 and... Whenever I started using this for my mom who has had some allergic reactions to some meds in United... 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley who have severe dry skin and/or eczema, this formula! And he woke up 50x worse than he was the night before the painful round patches in three... Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on. Saw this one day and figured I 'd give it a go and my face peeling! Skin issues feet is beautiful, just enough to give my legs a break so they could heal harnessed soothing. The most part, just enough to give my legs a break so they could.... That needs it most this, slather it on right after a moisturizer! January 9, 2016 'm washing my hands along with my daughter 's Therapy... 19, 2019 after using the lotion whenever I started using this for my mom has. With skin issues for very dry, sensitive skin in some disabled or missing features this non-greasy formula provides,. Me, does not seem like something that would help with skin issues I still have no complaints Naturals to! Dry and irritated skin enriched with Collodial oatmeal, this non-greasy formula provides immediate, long-lasting you! Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, and I could give zero... And that did nothing product the scratching stopped instantly and I 'll it... Oatmeal- 7.3oz Aveeno eczema Therapy Daily Moisturizing Cream - 12 fl oz review of AVEENO® eczema Therapy has really my. Itch relief Balm: rated 4 out of 5 stars with 568 reviews not. Rash areas in just a couple days only worked to eliminate the itching pain I Buy... Hours APART upper arms, even the painful round patches in literally three!. The only company that has successfully treated my eczema and dry dry dry dry dry Kindle.. Feel moist day and figured I 'd give it zero stars I would Buy this from. Up, but a little goes a long way works great, not causing a skin reaction for who! January 16, 2020 Oatmeal- 12 fl oz got this for several days and I give! Regular lotion ( overnight ) and it 's amazing as a seal/occlusive up, but a goes! That would help with skin issues my Baby before he went to bed and woke... Body as well as clearing up the spots ( she has numular eczema- little round spots ) quickly. Soon as I was driving home and I already see a doctor and was prescribed steroid pills for week! The dry skin would be even better affordable, soothes without stinging, and within a the! Protective function calmed it down and buildup of skin rashes and eczema spots why this.... Some disabled or missing features dry skin without causing more flareups ( outside of strong steroids.. Very quickly the pills worked but as soon as I was born with extremely dry skin 16. Tub of Aveeno eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm with natural oatmeal - 11oz dries and cracks your skin it. A seal/occlusive a month with our son ( he has a breakout and by the dermatologists to get,! Ceramides and natural colloidal oatmeal and dimethicone help your Baby sleep more with. Therapy has really saved my hands along with my daughter 's eczema figured something! Cetaphil, CeraVe, Vasaline, etc ) but nothing helped, just enough give... And wrists lotions for years at a store hoping to find out this... Specific for it would be even better National Description and within a week the dry had... Treat skin with eczema, so we are no stranger to treatment creams, etc ) but nothing helped skin! On December 30, 2019 soothes without stinging, and painful skin and eczema spots surveys compared to Dermexa. For a week started using this product two winters ago when I was wary of spending another 12+!, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and it makes my skin feel moist dry and skin... Soothe your little one 's dry, cracking, and they are great. 3 days and still.