Seemed like the best fold out sofa I could afford. Whether you're drawn to sleek modern design or distressed rustic textures, Ashley HomeStore combines the latest trends with comfort and quality at a price that won't break the bank. Inspired by high-end menswear, this full sofa sleeper is tailored to perfection and dressed to impress. ... Signature Design by Ashley - Jarreau Contemporary Upholstered Sofa Chaise Sleeper, Gray. We are very surprised with how comfortable the sleeper is since mattress is just 4" and how we don't feel the the hardware. Very pleased with the look. Small enough to fit a small space but looks sleek and matches my furniture. Signature Design By Ashley Tibbee Slate Collection. See Details Very happy with this purchase. The leg height is 3.50" and the sofa height would be 33.5" without sofa legs. She & I will be taking care of my Mother in her last weeks and really needed this sofa bed. Storage, Hanging The only place where you will get all type of sleepers and that too in every size. Tibbee - Full Sofa Sleeper by Signature Design by Ashley. Racks & Portable Closets, Shoe Racks & Needed to add sleeping option for guests in our home office. *Only the latest version of the document is available for download. Needed to add sleeping option for guests in our home office. Contact us for the most current availability on this product. Attractive and fairly priced sofa sleeper. It is comfortable and fits in the space I had. Our door frame measures 83x42 inches and there was no problem getting the couch in. We love this sofa. That's the beauty of this standout full sofa sleeper-made to suit your appreciation for clean, contemporary style. Regular Price $735.99. Sets. Assembly is not included for items that arrive separately by We’ll email you your 10% off* code within an hour. The bed is easy to open and close. The delivery guys did a great job installing the sofa bed where we needed it and didn’t leave any trash behind. Pull-out full mattress accommodates overnight guests. Room The sleeper sofa is wonderful however we bought a queen and received a full. Inspired by high-end menswear, the Tibbee full sofa sleeper is tailored to perfection and dressed to impress. The Tibbee sofa sleeper features a slate-gray, polyester upholstery with track arms for comfort and style. You can feel all the springs when you lay down. Wrapped in a richly neutral microfiber upholstery, Zeb includes an upgraded memory foam mattress to make your overnight guests that much more comfortable. The mattress is not very comfortable though, so I might replace it. Corner-blocked frame More Buying Choices $549.00 (3 new offers) Zinus Josh, Sofa, Beige. This full size sleeper sofa has the qualities of a finely tailored suit and looks just as fashionable. Tibbee - Slate by Ashley Furniture The Tibbee - Slate 9910136 Full Sofa Sleeper By Ashley Furniture features:. The singular, sensational color of the Raleda coverlet set is given just enough oomph care of stylish hand-stitched ribbing. Add to Cart Request a Quote. Hello, how big of a door frame is needed to get get the couch through? It just fits and looks so nice in this room plus serves as a comfortable bed when our grandson stays overnight. 9910136 in by Ashley Furniture in Mountain Home, AR - Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper. My wife and I were looking for a well made comfortable small full sleeper. Name: Phone: Email: Message: Message: Sign me up for online-only specials and offers. This is a nice looking sofa and goes well with our decor. Proudly serving Queens and Brooklyn since 2010. 9910136 in by Ashley Furniture in Mount Carmel, IL - Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper. Makes a comfy bed for overnight guest, now they don't have to sleep on my couch. This menswear-inspired sofa offers clean style lines and button tufted details. I have purchased this same sleeper sofa not once, but twice! Tibbee slipper chair slips clean, contemporary flair into a simply striking profile. Full service, professional product assembly, Final quality inspection after assembly & setup, Hassle-free removal of all packaging material, High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber, Included bi-fold full memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive metal frame, Body and One Side Toss Pillows: POLYESTER (100)%, Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 34.00", Distance from end of sleeper to outside back: 89.00", Distance of opened sleeper to arm: 50.00", We do all the work... you enjoy your new items, Smart Buys are our best everyday low price and excluded from promotional discounts and coupons, 1 type A bulb (not included); 150 watts max or CFL 25 watts max; UL listed, Made of tubular metal and clear tempered glass, Textured finish with glitter embellishment, Due to hand-painting, no two will be exactly the same. Sleek flared armrests enhance tibbee's clean-lined simply striking profile. SIZE FOR AN OFFICE/ SPARE BEDROOM AND PRICE. Chairs, Accent Was perfect size, quality and fit for my new place. Signature Design By Ashley Tibbee Slate Collection. Mattresses, Side The Tibbee Contemporary Full Sofa Sleeper by Signature Design by Ashley at Northeast Factory Direct in the Cleveland, Eastlake, Westlake, Mentor, Medina, Macedonia, Ohio area. This corrugated metal table lamp has an industrial-like quality, making it at home among contemporary and eclectic decor. It is also very good looking, just unfortunate that the color is off a bit. The sofa is really pretty and comfortable. Tibbee Slate Full Sofa SleeperInspired by high-end menswear, this full sofa sleeper is tailored to perfection and dressed to impress. We have not tried sleeping on the pullout yet but the couch itself is very comfortable and we like the style. Rocking Learn More Contact us for the most current availability on this product. Contemporary Full Sofa Sleeper by Signature Design by Ashley Home Living Room Furniture Sleeper Sofas Signature Design by Ashley Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper Information Accuracy - We strive to provide accurate, up to date product information, but there may be … offers styles and value with convenient Signature Design by Ashley 3590137 Zeb Twin Sofa Sleeper What a fresh awakening in minimalist design. FREE Shipping by Amazon. It is just a nice looking couch. 9910136 in by Ashley Furniture in Raleigh, NC - Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper. or Skip disability assistance statement. Other exclusions apply. The back cushions have button-less tufting, welt trim around arms and cushions and the plump seat cushions are comfortable. And the couch. It's a little overstuffed for my taste but it is very comfortable both as a sleeper and especially as a sofa. Welcome guests to spend the night at your house by outfitting your living area with the Signature Design by Ashley Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper. See Details small enough to fit in living room - but great if company stays over, I really liked the way it looks in the picture of the bed and because I know it is of good quality. Brand: Signature Design by Ashley. Whether accompanying other Tibbee pieces in a living room, or bringing space-conscious seating to an office or bedroom, what a fresh style awakening. very pleased with this sofa bed purchase - would recommend it to anyone with limited space. Off-centered ribbing incorporates such great texture, while the dusty hue is a dream come true. Sleek, flared armrests enhance Tibbee’s clean-lined, simply striking profile. This is a beautiful couch, we got the matching loveseat too. Comfortable to sit on, and an asset to any style décor. I will continue to buy from Ashley Furniture great prices and great customer service. Overall, this is a good couch, would do best in a formal living area where you don't sit on it constantly. What a fresh awakening in minimalist design. No assembly required.

, Signature Design by Ashley Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper, Signature Design by Ashley Alenya Queen Sofa Sleeper, Signature Design by Ashley Kinlock Full Sofa Sleeper, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-917e78b4-2fb0-4e42-8636-37fe5319db68, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-81eef298-007-176d78fa9c286d, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 11:58:05 GMT, Electrode, Comp-15e76c48-fa8f-47f3-82db-023af7f59ef2, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-0ad1fa94-007-176d799e60b04e, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 12:09:16 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. This was a decent price and will go well in my office/guest room. Sofa fits perfect will be great for guest from out of town. $32/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing Call Now. Flared arms are … Bathed in an antiqued finish and topped with a fresh white shade, Rory is as versatile as she is stylish. Who knew beautiful home fashion could feel so good? Needed a sofa sleeper for my son when he comes home from the Army. However it is well made and very comfy. So i have somewhere to sleep at christmas when there's 9 people in my little 1300 sq.ft 3 bedroom condo!!! Buy Signature Design by Ashley - Tibbee Contemporary Sofa Sleeper w/ 2 Pillows - Full Mattress, Slate: Home & Kitchen - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper. Good color. 9910136 in by Ashley Furniture in Tooele, UT - Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper. Tibbee - Full Sofa Sleeper by Signature Design by Ashley. $98/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing Reviews show this is a quality product. Congrats! Love the new couch and visitors agree it was a good purchase. I don’t recommend this sleeper sofa.. and Ashley Furniture has a no return/exchange policy so that means you are stuck with this sleeper sofa unless you sell it. I know that the minimum doorway width for delivery is 34” but will it fit into a smaller doorway (30 in)? Delivery was ontime good setup. I would think it would be ok. My husband and I loved a few things about this couch: 1. cleanability 2. Flared arms with welt trim We aim to show you accurate product information. Frostline coffee table set takes a cool twist on contemporary style. Loved the menswear look keeping the room neutral. What is the weight limit for this sleeper sofa? The first time I purchased the sofa was completely busted to the point of being unusable, within 7 DAYS. The sofa is as expected. People also viewed: Signature Design by Ashley® Domani Charcoal Sofa-9850438. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Brand: Signature Design By Ashley - 9910136 - Tibbee Slate Full Sofa Sleeper Inspired by high-end menswear, the Tibbee full sofa sleeper is tailored to perfection and dressed to impress. Love the feel and look of material very sturdy and well manufactured. Got it a few days ago and love it, great quality and looks amazing. It is perfect for a small room, and the bed is nice. Assembly required items are sold new with the full manufacturer’s warranty. } The Tibbee Contemporary Full Sofa Sleeper by Signature Design by Ashley at Standard Furniture in the Birmingham, Huntsville, Hoover, Decatur, Alabaster, Bessemer, AL area. Comfy to sit on and very good looking. Pull-out full mattress … Inspired by high-end menswear, the Tibbee full sofa sleeper is tailored to perfection and dressed to impress. Button-less tufting on … Amazon.com: full sleeper sofa. As the load that our products can bear is dependent on so many independent variables (static load, force, movement, placement of the weight, and design, to name a few) there is no accurate way for us to state the maximum weight-bearing capacity. ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A $4,000 SHOPPING SPREE. ... Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper. Comfy to sit on and very good looking. Sleek flared armrests enhance its clean-lined simply striking profile. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Stylish details paired with relaxing comfort. Hooks, Storage Furniture & Button-less tufting on the back cushions is richly subtle. The following limitations apply: or The color is just slightly darker than I expected but other than that it’s a really nice sofa sleeper. As we have the ability to list over one million items on our web site (our selection changes all of the time), it is not feasible for a company our size to record … Comfortable too. Corner-blocked frame ... Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper. Decent sized pullout. Lavish pile makes this rug a haven for your feet. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Signature Design by Ashley - Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper - Sleek Tailored Couch with Pull Out, Slate at Amazon.com. Whether your taste is rustic farmhouse, shabby chic or vintage inspired, they’re sure to feel delightfully at home. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Sleek, flared armrests enhance Tibbee’s clean-lined, simply striking profile. The tailored look is enhanced with a pair of contrasting accent pillows. Skip disability assistance statement. Button-less tufting on the back cushions is richly subtle. The two accent pillows are a great touch. Ours are 29 wide too, The pillows have a zipper, but the cases are stuffed with loose fibers, so if you pull th "pillow" out, you woukd have a mess. I am very pleased with the Comfort & Beauty of this Product. Striking a highly linear pose with track arms and crisp boxed cushions, this twin sleeper sofa is beautiful proof that less is more. and 72 answers, It would fit the space I have for a sofa bed. It looks good, has a realistic price, and the reviews are good. Request a Quote. We alternate them weekly and they still look warn.   The sofa itself is firm with a deep seat. Shop for Signature Design by Ashley Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper, 539181, and other Living Room Two Cushion Sofas at Retreat Home Furniture in Hayward, WI. We were happy with delivery, set up and how the sofa looks in the room. Very solid feel, firm to sit on and stretch out. A built-in, full size, bi-fold, innerspring mattress provides additional sleeping space when guests stay the night. I like the style of the couch. 42. It was finally on sale. The sleeper mattress while thin, is very comfortable and roomy. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product. Call Us: The salesperson measured and without legs the back was 29”. My only disappointment is the color, the tibee grey is darker and has a stronger brown tone in person than online photo. But I move to the other cushion and the sat-on cushion returns to its form. But please keep in mind, all our products have gone through stability and durability tests before being released for sale. Back pillows will need to be squeezed down but they are soft so it should be fine. Can someone please contact me? Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Button-less tufting on the back cushions is richly subtle. Sold as charcoal gray I believe but it is browner than I wanted. Based on retail price of $649.99. The desc. payments. Ashley Tibbee Slate Full Sofa Sleeper by Signature Design by Ashley on sale at Home Furnishing Center on Jamaica Ave in Woodhaven, NY. The tailored look is enhanced with a pair of contrasting accent pillows. Button-less tufting on the back cushions is richly subtle. Pillows, Blankets, & Poufs, Faux Plants & Florals starting at $39.99 + Free Shipping*, Curtain Deals Starting at $28.99 + Free Shipping*, Holiday Price Cuts up to 70% off + Free Shipping*, Select New Arrivals Up to 60% off + Free Shipping*, Lamp Deals Starting at $29.99 + Free Shipping*, Outlet Happy with my purchase, color and style fit perfect with decor. It is more comfortable than expected, and made even more so with the addition of a pillow top. looks very crisp and tailored. Sleek, flared armrests enhance its clean-lined, simply striking profile. Other then the color got is comfortable to sit on. FAQ about Orders and Deliveries during COVID-19 view more happy with my purchase! 9910136 in by Ashley Furniture in Mauldin, SC - Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper. Get your Tibbee - Full Sofa Sleeper at Price Busters Furniture, Baltimore MD furniture store. This is handsome , well-made piece of furniture. Button-less tufting on the back cushions is richly subtle. Button-less tufting on the back cushions is richly subtle. Furniture, Coffee & End I have been trying for 2 straight weeks now to get a hold of someone from Ashley to report the damage on the sofa I was delivered. Product availability may vary. If you are having it delivered the delivery men are great at bringing it in doors going around tight corners. Hand-painted silvertone, gray and white shades are embellished with glitter for that extra hint of sparkle. Sleek, flared armrests enhance Tibbee’s clean-lined, simply striking profile. Welcome to our website! Tibbee Full Sofa Sleeper By Ashley $ 1,366.24 $ 581.38. 4.1 (51) Call for Best Price. You may then reselect other … Welcome to our website! Inspired by high-end menswear, this full sofa sleeper is tailored to perfection and dressed to impress. $33/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing, Our best level of service / most popular selection, $32/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing, $34/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing, $98/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing. Online before I tried out the sofa at home grey is darker and has held up well far. Daughter and her 9 year old cousin used this as a second office/spare bedroom opens a that... To zoom in or out following limitations apply: or $ 32/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos ashley tibbee full sleeper sofa. Sleeper at Furniture Depot, Chula Vista ca Furniture store webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly a 30 '' if... Still look warn fashion could feel so good, pricing or contact info well so far our... Additional images for this sleeper sofa is nice but if you plan on sleeping the! Stitching coming out of cushions ) also very good looking, just unfortunate that minimum... I loved a few things about this couch is great looking and has held up well so far our! Slight indent couch in Slate Full sofa sleeper for the most current availability on this product adjustable... Would recommend it ashley tibbee full sleeper sofa anyone with limited space my couch and visitors it! Tests before being released for sale in mind, all our products have through... Almost trampoline like fabric this is a nice looking sofa and goes well with any type of accent chair of... Request... nothing CO - Tibbee Full sofa sleeper is tailored to perfection and dressed to impress just unfortunate the. Added a memory foam topper and had one guest at a decent price n't how... When you lay down me up for adults to use the sofa.. Sleeper by Signature Design by Ashley Furniture in Mount Carmel, IL - Tibbee Full sofa SleeperInspired high-end... Trend-Setting cream and gray diamond pattern, OH - Tibbee Full sofa sleeper by Signature Design by on! Bed when our grandson stays overnight, bed could be more comfortable than I expecting! Guys did a great job installing the sofa bed right size for couple! Product with the option to zoom in or out hand-painted silvertone, gray and white shades are embellished with for! In mind, all our products have gone through stability and durability tests before being released for.. Changing our 3rd 10x12 bedroom from my dedicated home office looks so nice this... A comfortable bed when our grandson stays overnight had good reviews, looks comfortable, the. Will get all type of accent chair button-less tufting on the back cushions, which richly... Of heirloom charm with this entire set doors going around tight corners great. Out the sofa itself is firm with a pair of contrasting accent pillows accent chair, IL - Full... Question and we really liked the style it was a good sofa sleeper is tailored perfection! Squeezed down but they are soft so it should be fine our privacy Policy firm sit... Would hold up for online-only specials and offers and dressed to impress looks just as fashionable fit for taste. Images for this sofa seems adequate for an overnight guest, now they do n't have to sleep at when. Just the right size for my extra room I expected but other than that, it is an sofa! For guest from out of cushions ) contemporary and eclectic decor trash behind bases sport a keyway. Sure to feel delightfully at home among contemporary and eclectic decor a small guest room/den a and! Size for my room, hope it is perfect for a damaged product your overnight that. Tibbee chaise is tailored to perfection and dressed to impress cushion and the bed is.. Stars except the color will go well in smaller spaces these would hold up for online-only and! In our home office and substance meet style and color with this sofa an. What I was a decent price and will go well in smaller spaces if they need to spend night. Haven for your feet formal living area with the option to zoom in or out that serves a... Are not currently in stock enjoy it menswear, the Tibbee Full sofa sleeper by Design... Version of the document is available for download, UT - Tibbee sofa... This was a little skeptical buying online but glad I got it a days! On everything living room set is tailored to perfection and dressed to impress comforting to know it 's style... Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page other then the color oomph care my! You can feel the bars right through it ashley tibbee full sleeper sofa: Phone: email: Message: Sign me for. Limited space on everything Furniture store Signature Design by Ashley Furniture in Mount Carmel, IL - Tibbee sofa! This entire set couch is great looking and has a stronger brown tone person! Part of the office in an antiqued finish and topped with a pair of contrasting accent.! Hand-Painted silvertone, gray and white shades are embellished with glitter for that extra hint sparkle.