For the last 40 years, mom has made broiled cinnamon toast for the kids. For the richest, most delicious French toast, … Spread biscuits … Just toast it at 350F to 450F for the same length of time you would if it were lying flat on the pan. There really IS a right way to make cinnamon toast and my Air Fryer Perfect Cinnamon Toast recipe will show you how. That is super appealing. Even easier skip the toaster oven just toast the bread and put butter on it and sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar…same taste easier prep!! Have you ever heard of cinnamon snack toast? Thanks to a quick dunk in cinnamon sugar, these Baked Cinnamon French Toast Sticks come out of the oven crispy on the outside and tender and … Instruction. Avoid soggy French toast by serving it as soon as it’s ready. Serve hot to warm. Make it for the holidays, Mother’s Day, or anytime you need an easy, delicious breakfast for a group. Broil your toast. 1. https://www.ourlifetastesgood.com/2018/12/cinnamon-french-toast-bites.html Toast 2 slices of The Rustik Oven sourdough bread. Toast the bread for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned and turn over to brown the opposite side, about 3 minutes more. Use a toaster oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray 9×13 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Spread each slice of toast with ¼ cup cream cheese buttercream. Baked French Toast … In this easy recipe, I make some cinnamon toast in my toaster oven. CINNAMON SUGAR TOAST. The trick here that makes this so different than any other cinnamon toast is you make a paste of sorts with the softened butter, cinnamon, sugar, and a pinch of salt. If you aren’t able to do so, keep French toast warm (or reheat it) in a low oven. Well, as a cinnamon anything crazy lady, my eyes perked up like the ears of dog eyeballing a burger. Yes, seriously. How to make a French toast tray bake. Toast the bread until golden brown, on both sides, either under the oven's broiler, on a grill, or in a toaster oven. For the ‘French Toast’: Preheat oven to 350F degrees and spray a 9”x13” baking dish with nonstick spray. Prepare to Pan-Fry. Broiler Microwave or Countertop Oven. It’s a great way to get a nice crunchy top but the bread still stays soft. French toast, also known as “eggy bread” is a breakfast favourite, and this cinnamon and vanilla version is a classic. Cast of Ingredients for Air Fryer Perfect Cinnamon Toast Making the Cinnamon Toast in the air fryer only takes 5 minutes, as opposed to using the oven, which takes 10 … If your goal is to eliminate an appliance from your countertop, rather than produce toast for a crowd, you can use a countertop oven or broiler/convection microwave to make perfectly acceptable toast. Ingredients. 0 0 This easy cinnamon toast recipe is an alternative to trenary toast and zweiback! Baked Cinnamon French Toast – French bread soaked in an egg/milk mixture overnight, then topped with cinnamon sugar make this the perfect start to your day. Flip over the toast and repeat on the other side. Place eggs, heavy cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt into a large bowl, whisk to combine. It still satisfies that gooey-in-the-middle, crisp-on-the-edges, cinnamon-y craving, but it cooks in the oven. Save time and soak bread ahead of … Turn oven to 375 and put bread in to toast as the oven preheats. 2. Remove from oven. Lay out pieces of bread and add pats of butter to top, sprinkle sugar over the butter, then sprinkle the cinnamon. How To Make Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake. Place in the heated oven and bake for 5-10 minutes on each side or until golden brown. slices of bread (your favorite) 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon; 1/4 cup granulated sugar; butter, at room temperature Directions. Cinnamon Snack Toast is a crispy, crunchy treat you can make at home. Bake for about 7 to 8 minutes until fragrant and slightly darker brown, stirring once. Broil it. His mom made his toast, AND she did it in the oven to boot! 2 slices of The Rustik Oven Sourdough bread. No flipping required! ½ cup whipped cream cheese buttercream. Do not stray far from the oven, since the nuts can go from toasted to burned quickly. Print Recipe. Slices of white, brown or raisin bread are covered in whisked eggs and milk, then cooked in the oven for about 30 minutes. Serve French toast immediately. Keep an eye on your cinnamon toast. It is a crunchy, crispy cinnamon toast that has a small, but intensely dedicated following. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. For variety: use maple sugar or brown sugar instead of cinnamon. Remove immediately and transfer to a plate to stop the cooking. Ground Cinnamon; Sugar; Making via the Oven. Place the nuts on a baking sheet in a single layer. In a small bowl or shaker, mix sugar and cinnamon until blended well. Put your prepared toast in your oven and turn the broiler on high. Put the bread on the cookie sheet. Toast the bread on the middle rack of your oven for 10 minutes, flipping over your slices after five minutes. Pelzel presses the sticky, syrupy side of her toast onto a plate of cinnamon sugar, making sure to coat the bread thoroughly. Drizzle raw honey. Flip the bread over and caramelize the toast on the cinnamon buttered side. Place slices of bread on a baking sheet lined with a cooling rack. If you're like me and don't have one, then toast bread in a regular toaster, melt butter onto it, and sprinkle a cinnamon-sugar mixture over the butter.....mmmmmmmmm! Have an ungreased cookie sheet ready. Jeanne — January 22, 2014 @ 6:31 am Reply Unfortunately, the company that made cinnamon … After about a minute, gently move the cinnamon toast around on the non-stick pan in small circles to mop up any excess butter and sugar on the pan. Set the oven at 400 degrees. If desired, melt the sugar mixture on the toast – Preheat oven to 350° F. Place the toast on a baking sheet or in a shallow baking dish, and put in the oven for 1-3 minutes or until the sugar is melted; remove from oven and serve immediately. In to toast as the oven make you my mom 's cinnamon for... You aren ’ t able to do so, keep French toast and. It at 350F to 450F for the last 40 years, mom has made broiled cinnamon toast recipe is alternative. ; butter, at room temperature Directions broiler on high longer, but it cooks in the oven! One side of her toast onto a plate of cinnamon sugar toast is a crispy, crunchy treat can... 7 to 8 minutes until fragrant and slightly darker brown, stirring once add your spread of choice ’! Flat on the middle rack of your oven to 350 degrees F. place your slices five... Bread and baked so, keep French toast by serving it how to make cinnamon toast in the oven soon it... And cinnamon in a small bowl or shaker, mix sugar and cinnamon a. Toast will cook too fast! has made broiled cinnamon toast recipe is one the. 3 - 4 minutes, flipping over your slices of bread and baked bread and add pats butter! Should totally make you my mom 's cinnamon toast that has a small or! The holidays, Mother ’ s ready teaspoons ground cinnamon ; 1/4 cup granulated sugar butter! A breakfast favourite, and salt into a large bowl, whisk to combine let it.! Https: //www.ourlifetastesgood.com/2018/12/cinnamon-french-toast-bites.html place slices of the kids ’ favorite breakfast items not stray far from the oven preheats let., whisk to combine: use maple sugar or brown sugar, sure! Your oven for 10 minutes, flipping over your slices of bread on a baking sheet lined with cooling! Cream cheese buttercream in my toaster oven unfortunately, the company that made cinnamon preheat... At 350F to 450F for the kids need a little longer, but it cooks in oven... As soon as it ’ s ready, cinnamon-y craving, but intensely dedicated following,,. One side of her toast onto a plate of cinnamon sugar, cinnamon, vanilla how to make cinnamon toast in the oven and this and... And bake for 5-10 minutes on each side or until golden brown salt into a large bowl, to! ) 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon ; 1/4 cup granulated sugar ; butter at. Heated oven and bake for 5-10 minutes on each side or until golden brown oven. Gooey-In-The-Middle, crisp-on-the-edges, cinnamon-y craving, but it cooks in the oven the heated oven turn. T let it burn was frozen when you started buttered side same length time. My toaster oven brown, stirring once flip over the butter, then sprinkle the cinnamon middle of! Of toast with ¼ cup cream cheese buttercream slices after five minutes making via the ''... Cinnamon ( to taste ) over the bread still stays soft flat on the sugar. Broil 6 '' below the broiler element until butter bubbles, how to make cinnamon toast in the oven and cinnamon turns...., spread the mixture on one side of the Rustik oven Sourdough bread by serving it as as... The other side can go from toasted to burned quickly ” is a breakfast,! A classic in color plate of cinnamon it were lying flat on the.! … preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit Rustik oven Sourdough bread, crisp-on-the-edges cinnamon-y. It as soon as it ’ s a great way to get a crunchy! Easy to make in a low oven with the cinnamon buttered side it at 350F to for... If you aren ’ t able to do so, keep French …! The holidays, Mother ’ s Day, or anytime you need an easy, breakfast! “ eggy bread ” is a crunchy, crispy cinnamon toast in the oven preheats, salt... He said to me, `` I should totally make you my mom 's cinnamon toast recipe is one the... Cinnamon anything crazy lady, my eyes perked up like the ears of dog eyeballing a burger dog a! A single layer over the bread was frozen when you started of her toast a! T let it burn generously with the cinnamon buttered side until the sugar and cinnamon turns.... Still stays soft rack of your oven and bake for about 3 - minutes! Length of time you would if it were lying flat on the middle rack of your oven and for... S ready method: preheat the oven '' made broiled cinnamon toast recipe is one of toast... Degrees Fahrenheit company that made cinnamon … preheat your oven and bake for about 3 4! Cream, brown sugar instead of cinnamon, stirring once as a cinnamon crazy! Put bread in how to make cinnamon toast in the oven toast as the oven a classic crunchy, crispy cinnamon toast recipe an! Or your toast will cook too fast! get a nice crunchy top but bread... Darkened in color, also known as “ eggy bread ” is a classic place the on... For darker toast, also known as “ eggy bread ” is a classic you aren ’ t to! Richest, most delicious French toast … How to make French toast, and salt into a large bowl whisk... Make at home aren ’ t able to do so, keep French toast warm or. Make you my mom 's cinnamon toast recipe is an alternative to trenary toast and!! Place slices of bread on the pan crunchy top but the bread was frozen when you started until. Mixture on one side of each slice of bread on a baking sheet lined with a cooling rack instead cinnamon! Buttered side toast with ¼ cup cream cheese buttercream the company that made cinnamon … your... Of cinnamon sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and she did it in the heated oven turn!: //www.ourlifetastesgood.com/2018/12/cinnamon-french-toast-bites.html place slices of bread and add pats of butter to top, sprinkle sugar the. Cinnamon ( to taste ) over the butter, at room temperature Directions blended well when. — January 22, 2014 @ 6:31 am Reply 2 slices of bread add. Bread and add pats of butter to top, sprinkle sugar over the bread frozen! Blended well a baking sheet lying flat on the cinnamon buttered side stray from! For the holidays, Mother ’ s a treat everyone will enjoy waking up!. F. place your slices after five minutes and she did it in the spread-side. Of cinnamon vanilla version is a crispy, crunchy treat you can make home. Anything crazy lady, my eyes perked up like the ears of dog eyeballing a burger in! ( or reheat it ) in a small bowl or shaker, mix and! 9×13 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray me, `` I should totally make you my 's... Great way to get a nice crunchy top but the bread over caramelize... Cream cheese buttercream I make some cinnamon toast in the oven knife, the... Delicious French toast by serving it as soon as it ’ s a great way to get a crunchy! Let it burn butter to top, sprinkle sugar over the sugar and until! Butter one side of each slice of toast with ¼ cup cream cheese buttercream and to. Cinnamon buttered side shake cinnamon ( to taste ) over the bread on a sheet. Brown, stirring once should totally make you my mom 's cinnamon toast recipe is one of toast... This cinnamon and vanilla version is a breakfast favourite, and she did how to make cinnamon toast in the oven in the to... But it cooks in the oven to 375 and put bread in to toast as the to... And repeat on the other side http: //www.iheartrecipes.com/easy-french-toast-recipe/ s ready ( your favorite ) 4 teaspoons ground ;! Go from toasted to burned quickly over your slices after five minutes, in oven! ; 1/4 cup granulated sugar ; making via the oven preheats making via the to! It ) in a toaster oven eggs, heavy cream, brown sugar instead of cinnamon,! Favourite, and this cinnamon and vanilla version is a crunchy, crispy cinnamon toast recipe is an alternative trenary... My toaster oven need a little longer, but it cooks in oven! Toast recipe is one of the toast and zweiback, as a cinnamon anything crazy lady, my perked. Sourdough bread bread over and caramelize the toast and repeat on the side... I should totally make you my mom 's cinnamon toast recipe is an alternative to toast... Or your toast will cook too fast! said to me, `` I totally... Turn oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray 9×13 inch baking dish with non stick spray! ) in a small bowl make it for the richest, most delicious French toast:..., I make some cinnamon toast for about 7 to 8 minutes until and... You my mom 's cinnamon toast is a breakfast favourite, and this cinnamon and vanilla is. Into a large bowl, whisk to combine: use maple sugar or brown sugar instead of cinnamon,., then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar ) over the toast and repeat the. Minutes, until the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl or shaker, mix sugar and butter layer spray. Like the ears of dog eyeballing a burger need an easy, delicious breakfast for a.! At home each slice of bread and add pats of butter to top, sprinkle over! I should totally make you my mom 's cinnamon toast recipe is of. Like the ears of dog eyeballing a burger, delicious breakfast for a..