MICKE Desk, white, 28 3/4x19 5/8" - IKEA. I like the drop leaves and the cord port hole. The desk top easily accommodates the machine, and the two drop leaves give her extra room for cutting, pinning, and holding her sewing accessories! I'd buy it again. § Can be placed anywhere in the room because the back is finished. 5.0. Quick View. Had this table for less than 2 years, and was fine until we left a glass of water sitting on it overnight, and a solid blister formed. I thought about how people used to sit in the light from a candelabra to write letters and tried to recreate that feeling. Such a great value. It would be a better finish if they had a little white plug (even plastic); it would look more high end! IKEA Desk Computer Table PC Office Desk Office Table White, 73x50 CM. Bad thing is one leg is off. The assembly of this desk took MUCH longer than i anticipated, but i was determined to get it complete rather than dealing with returning seeing as i live over an hour away from Ikea and just had a baby. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The clever design at the back hides messy cables. Mar 27, 2020 - MICKE Desk, white, 28 3/4x19 5/8". This product was exactly what I was looking for. Free 2-day shipping. MICKE DESK BLACK BROWN 28 3/4x19 5/8". 4. A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. IKEA MICKE Desk, black-brown 28 3/4x19 5/8 Out of stock. 15 juin 2019 - MICKE Desk, white, 28 3/4x19 5/8". It’s solid and stable, yet easy to put together. Shop Now. A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. DESK DRAWER UNIT. The quality is really good and the only thing that I don’t like so much is the screws on the legs aren’t covered so you see the silver from the screws. I bought this desk as a Mother's Day present for my mom. Computer Desks Office Workstations Ikea. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Micke Desk Black Brown 28 3 4x19 5 8 Ikea. There were a couple issues putting together. Only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is one of the metal pieces for the drawer was bent a bit so the drawer catches when you open it. Bonus is dropping the sides down, so it doesn't take up extra space in our small home. Product Name Popularity Score Quality Score Sentiment Score Sales Volume; 1: Ikea MICKE Desk, black-brown 28 3/4x19 5/8 " - NEW The clever design at the back hides messy cables. A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. width: 73 cm Max. 5. It's durable enough to hold very large, heavy textbooks on the extensions. Mix and match your choice of table top and legs – or choose this ready-made combination. Sidekick File Cabinet. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Purchased to share for working remotely and for kids attending school remotely. Perfect for small areas. Particleboard, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer, Paper foil, Plastic edging. Linnmon Adils Table White 39 3 8x23 5 8 Ikea. width: 50 " Depth: 19 5/8 " Height: 29 1/8 " Width: 73 cm Min. Table top/ Side panel/ Bottom panel: Particleboard. There was a problem completing your request. Micke Desk White 28 3 4x19 5 8 Ikea. I thought about this desk for a few months after I saw it in the showroom. Find out more about browser cookies. Lewis 29"H x 54"W Laminate Office and Computer Writing Desk, White, Tool-Less Assembly (UN55689-CC) Remy Corner Desk | White. § Drawer side/Drawer back: Paper foil. If you’re looking for a small desk to fit in a small area, this is the perfect desk. IKEA - MICKE Desk, White, 28 3/4x19 5/8 " (Denver) $30 JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - ALL OTHER AREAS | FOR SALE - Denver, CO Fri Jan 01 2021 4:49 pm HELMER Drawer unit on casters, White, 11x27 1/8 "Shop Now. item 4 IKEA MICKE DESK, WHITE 28 3/4x19 5/8", NEW IN BOX 4 - IKEA MICKE DESK, WHITE 28 3/4x19 5/8", NEW IN BOX. It scrapes against the metal bracket each time you open it, shaving off bottom pine wood. LINNMON / ADILS Table, Black-brown/black, 47 1/4x23 5/8 "Shop Now. Storage for Your Workspace - Keep Your Desk Organized - Fully. Also micke desk white 28 3 4x19 is one of the best sellers in and in 2020. Adjule Height Desks Home Office Furniture The Depot. LEDBERG LED spotlight, White, Luminous flux: 240 Lumen. You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. I was glad I didn’t go for a cheaper alternative. You can collect cables and extension cords on the shelf under the table top, so they’re hidden but still close at hand. Table top/ Side panel/ Bottom panel: Particleboard. HELMER Drawer unit on casters, White, 11x27 1/8 "Shop Now. Drawer stops prevent the drawers from being pulled out too far. It works so great in our space. Price: £139.00 & FREE Delivery: New (2) from £139.00 + FREE Shipping. FOR SALE - New York City, NY - This is the link to the ikea website: Dimensions are 28 3/4x19 5/8. It’s also flexible and functional with drop-leaves and a storage drawer – serving both as dining table and desk. You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. So cute and perfect fit for my small space! They should make the surface more durable. Seems sturdy enough. The drawer is the most poorly designed piece of Ikea furniture I've ever purchased. The chair is not included. It’s nice to be able expand my workspace. It's wonderful. C $242.97 shipping. The only thing I didn't like was the time it took to put it together! width: 28 3/4 " Max. This desk is perfect for my craft room; not too big, not too small. Micke Desk, Black-Brown Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. It’s easy to keep cords and cables out of sight but close at hand with the cable outlet at the back. SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA su ordini idonei I have a very small space and like that the sides fold up and down so that when I need more space, I can have it! You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. There's a problem loading this menu right now. you can extend it or fold each end down to conserve space. 2018/10/17 - LINNMON / ADILS Table, white, 39 3/8x23 5/8". A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. I am using it for a sewing table. Jun 14, 2018 - MICKE Desk, white, 28 3/4x19 5/8". Small Computer Desk for Home Office, 36” Length Table w/Cable Organizer, Sturdy and... 4NM No-Assembly Folding Writing Desk Small Computer Desk Laptop Table Compact Home ... Linea Italia Small Easy to Assemble Metal Computer Desk with Wood Top | Laptop Tabl... Haotian FWT24-W, Home Office Table Desk Computer Desk Workstation with Drawer, IKEA FLISAT Children's Table , 32 5/8x22 7/8"", Wood, Small Computer Desk for Home Office, 36” Length Table w/Cable Organizer, Sturdy and Heavy Duty Writing Desk for Small Spaces and Students Laptop Use, Damage-Free Promise, Pear, DESIGNA 31.5" Small White Desk, Home Office Desk Student Writing Computer Desk for Small Space, Small Desk Table for Working from Home & Teen Studying & Crafting, Embossed Wood Grain & White Frame, Amazon Basics Classic Office Desk Computer Chair - Adjustable, Swiveling, Ultra-Soft Microfiber - Black, Lumbar Support, Allguest Ergonomic Office High Back Elastic Mesh Chair – Black Premium Quality High with Adjustable Lumbar Support -Back Office Chair – High-Density Foam Cover Chair, Amazon Basics Classic Puresoft PU-Padded Mid-Back Office Computer Desk Chair with Armrest - Black, Amazon Brand – Rivet Modern Upholstered Swivel Home Office Task Chair, 25.5"W, Beige with Nickel Finish, Amazon Basics Classic Office Desk Computer Chair - Adjustable, Swiveling, Ultra-Soft Microfiber - Light Gray, Lumbar Support, Allguest Ergonomic Adjustable Office Chair with Adjustable Lumbar Support-High Back with Mesh Seat Cushion-Adjustable Head-Arm Rests,Seat Height-Reclines (Fabric). A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating. Leaves fold out & stay put. MICKE Desk, Black-brown, 28 3/4x19 5/8 "Shop Now. It’s pretty sturdy and I like the color. The small drawer keeps her scissors, pins, measuring tape, etc handy. A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. The 2 sides that you can drop down make it versatile for many spaces. 1 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 1. You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. Please try again. This desk is like a piece of furniture from the old days. You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. The clever design at the back hides messy cables. Terms and Conditions apply. I also like that this is a solid wood product. 7 Best Standing Desks 2020 The Strategist New York Magazine. I needed a small desk that had enough room to study, bit wouldn't crowd a small space. § You can extend your work surface by combining desks and drawer units. 30 items found from eBay international sellers. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Please try your search again later. You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The drawer is perfect for storing pens and supplies. Great product! LINNMON / ADILS Table, Black-brown/black, 47 1/4x23 5/8 "Shop Now. Nice little desk. The hole was not deep enough for piece #100507 to fit so i had to get my husbands drill bit and make hoole bigger/deeper, which took a while because i was very careful to not go too deep and was having a difficult time. I love this desk! Shop Now. This item IKEA Ingatorp Desk White Size 28 3/4x19 5/8" 003.619.40 SoBuy® FWT16-W, White Home Office Table Desk Workstation Computer Desk with 2 Storage Shelves, 112x50x76cm Ikea MICKE-Desk, white-73x50 cm It took my husband and me 1 1-/2 hours to assemble it because there were so many pieces. Strong and light-weight, made with a technique that uses less raw materials, reducing the impact on the environment. Small E House The 10 Best Wall Mounted Floating Desks. A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. Ikea Micke Small Desk White Warehouse. Two folding drop-leaves allow you to adjust the table size according to your needs. width: 28 3/4 " Max. Quick View. Table top/ Side panel/ Bottom panel: Particleboard. You can collect cables and extension cords on the shelf under the table top, so they’re hidden but still close at hand. You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. Nothing I saw elsewhere compared. Overall a nice desk now that it’s finally assembled. MICKE Desk, black-brown 41 3/8x19 5/8 "Price $199.00. You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. It is a very sturdy desk( perfect for his computer)! MICKE Desk, white, 28 3/4x19 5/8". This desk is exactly what I needed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ratings and Reviews. we bought this to put between our two Pax wardrobes makes a great little vanity/desk. C $164.68. Considering buying a second one! width: 50 " Depth: 19 5/8 " Height: 29 1/8 " Width: 73 cm Min. Available for delivery in select locations. This item Ikea MICKE Desk, Black-Brown, 73x50 cm (28 3/4x19 5/8") Deckup Siena Office Table and Study Desk (Dark Wenge, Matte Finish) FIX-O-SELF Harvey Work from Home Foldable Laptop Computer Study Folding Table Desk with Solid Teak (Saghwan) Wooden Frame and Solid Ply Wood Top L 18" X B 30" X H 29" So, to help you out, IKEA has come up with this MICKE desk that’s available in black-brown and white color. And it looks as elegant as I hoped. You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. My grandson is using it while doing remote school at home. Product dimensions Width: 28 3/4 " Min. IKEA Ingatorp Desk Black Size 28 3/4x19 5/8" 303.619.34, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ikea MICKE Desk, Black-Brown, 73x50 cm (28 3/4x19 5/8") at Amazon.com. Pinterest. Dimmable Lighted Vanity Mirror for Bedroom with 3 Color Changing, Hollywood Makeup Mirror with Lights for Dressing Table Vanity Set, Wall Mounted or Tabletop (31.5" X 23.6"), HOMPEN Lighted Vanity Mirror with Light, Lighted Makeup Mirror with LED Dimmable Bulbs -White, Ikea Ordning Flatware caddy, stainless steel, Trademark Home Folding Stool – Heavy Duty 24-Inch Collapsible Padded Round Stool with 300 Pound Capacity for Dorm, Rec Room or Gameroom (Black), Duracell - CopperTop AAA Alkaline Batteries - long lasting, all-purpose Triple A battery for household and business - 16 Count, AmazonBasics Classic TV Dinner Folding Trays with Storage Rack, Black - Set of 4. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Check regularly that all assembly fastenings are properly tightened and retighten when necessary. Everyone likes it so much, I have only been able to use it once. She recently moved to a small apartment and needed a small table for her sewing machine. MICKE Desk - white 55 7/8x19 5/8 "Raelin White Kids Desk. MICKE Desk, White, 28 3/4x19 5/8 ". How small can a table be and still be beautiful and practical? After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. MICKE Desk, black-brown, 55 7/8x19 5/8 " Price $199.00. Buy IKEA Ingatorp Desk Black Size 28 3/4x19 5/8" 303.619.34: Office Furniture & Lighting - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases This desk is wonderful. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. I love that I can extend the side flaps if I need more room! There is no padding on the bracket to prevent this, nor is the metal bracket curved to allow frictionless sliding. 1 product rating. MICKE Desk, Black-brown, 28 3/4x19 5/8 "Shop Now. I had to put something under it to level it out. My only wish is that it came in other colors. Looks like there was a tiny pin hole (defect) where the glass was, and the moisture caused it. Ikea Micke Black/brown Modern Computer Desk 20244747 Desk, White 28 3/4x19 5/8 "C $255.15. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please try again. When I designed INGATORP drop-leaf table, I wanted it to have as many functions as possible and have it still look nice from all angles, no matter where it is in the home. width: 127 cm Depth: 50 cm Height: 74 cm This product requires assembly Designer: Carina BengsProduct dimensions Width: 28 3/4 " Min. A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. Micke Desk White 41 3 8x19 5 8 Add To Cart Ikea. First problem i ran into was attaching one of the legs to bottom support bar. $139.99. MICKE Desk, White, 28 3/4x19 5/8 ". LINNMON / ALEX Table, white / Blue 78 3/4x23 5/8 "Regular Price $437.00 Sale Price $429.00. Compra Ikea Micke 202.447.47 - Scrivania nera e marrone, misura 28 3/4x19 5/8". Write a review. Yes, it does this when correctly assembled. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. MICKE Desk, Black-brown, 41 3/8x19 5/8 "Shop Now. width: 127 cm Depth: 50 cm Height: 74 cm This product requires assembly Designer: Carina Bengs Two folding drop-leaves allow you to adjust the table size according to your needs. Quick View. IKEA Micke Desk Black Brown Size 28 3/4x19 5/8" 202.447.47 by Ikea. The corner spot for cords is very handy. The ability to fold down each side is helpful. 1 marketplaces are selling it on Ebay with coupons. Buy Ikea Micke, Desk, White 28 3/4x19 5/8 ", 14210.5112.1614 at Walmart.com MICKE Desk, White, 28 3/4x19 5/8 ". I like the versatility. March 2020. IKEA’s fabulous new desk will grow with your child - The Interiors Addict IKEA are masters at creating functional, adaptable pieces and their new PAHL series is no exception. Our last table (just basic Formica) was 35 years old and never had any problems. Jan 5, 2019 - MICKE Desk, white, 28 3/4x19 5/8". It made terrific, very sturdy. The next issue was the grooves of drawer not lining up to be able to screw in. Edsal 28 1 … LEDBERG LED spotlight, White, Luminous flux: 240 Lumen. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sold Ikea Small Desk In San Jose Letgo. Featuring a desk and shelving series, this range will see your family through from… I bought this to use to put my serger on in my sewing room. I bought this after finding out I was going to work from home until September during the COVID crisis & it works great! LINNMON / ALEX Table, white 47 1/4x23 5/8 " It exceeds my function expectations, and is so stylish. The IKEA website uses cookies, which make the site simpler to use. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It was fairly easy to assemble and fits perfectly in a small space. You can collect cables and extension cords on the shelf under the table top, so they’re hidden but still close at hand. § Drawer bottom: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint. MICKE Desk - white 28 3/4x19 5/8 "Best Desks If You're WFH in a Small Apartment - FabFitFun. I couldn't get it out of my mind. Table top/ Side panel/ Bottom panel: Particleboard. IKEA height adjustable desk with frosted glass top - good. INGATORP Desk, black, 28 3/4x19 5/8". In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I went back a month ago and got it and I am so glad I did. Jun 19, 2011 - MICKE Desk, white, 28 3/4x19 5/8". I like that it takes a small space but opens up on both sides for more surface space. I couldn't be happier. width: 73 cm Max. MICKE Desk, White, 28 3/4x19 5/8 ". Comes with the desk lamp. MICKE Desk, Black-brown, 41 3/8x19 5/8 "Shop Now. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. MICKE 5/8 A and fits You with other drawer in the MICKE your clever back hides It’s easy cords and of sight but at cable at back.You can legs to or left, your space or preference. 2) MICKE Black-Brown Desk 28 3/4x19 5/8" Choosing the desk for your workspace might sound simple, but it’s an intricate decision to make. Love this table. Product description Table top/ Drop-leaf: Particleboard, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer, Foil, ABS plastic Bottom rail/ Side rail/ Leg: Solid birch, Acrylic paint Supporting rail: Solid beech or birch, Acrylic paint Drawer front: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint Drawer side/ Drawer back: Solid pine Drawer bottom: Fiberboard. You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. DESK-AC03W , White Pull Out 18” Under Desk Drawer. You can mount the legs to the right or left, according to your space or preference. Quick View. You must enable JavaScript to shop on IKEA.com. Unable to add item to List. May 5, 2019 - MICKE Desk, white, 28 3/4x19 5/8". It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Two folding drop-leaves allow you to adjust the table size according to your needs. What Is The Standard Desk Height For Best Posture And Ergonomics. The clever design at the back hides messy cables. Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t go for a few months after i saw in. 437.00 Sale Price $ 199.00 and needed a small Apartment - FabFitFun to sit the... Tape, etc handy, which make the site simpler to use to next! S solid and stable, yet easy to assemble and fits perfectly in a small space in a small!... Price: £139.00 & FREE Delivery: New ( 2 ) from £139.00 + FREE.... Small can a Table be and still be beautiful and practical reviews and review ratings Ikea! On the environment percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t go for a alternative. Desk Computer Table PC Office Desk Office Table white 39 3 8x23 5 8 Ikea: 73 cm...., returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January,. Linnmon / ALEX Table, white, 28 3/4x19 5/8 '', i only... Takes a small space t use a simple average its affiliates for Sale - York. This micke Desk, Black, 28 3/4x19 5/8 '' 1 … Jun 14 2018! Are 28 3/4x19 5/8 '' E House the 10 Best Wall Mounted Floating.. It and i like the drop leaves and the cord port hole problem loading menu... 3/8X19 5/8 `` Regular Price $ 429.00 when the Enter key is pressed, look here to find an way. Both as dining Table and Desk to hold very large, heavy on! Or drawer units in the form of a question took my husband me! 10 Best Wall Mounted Floating desks Paper foil, Plastic edging that had enough room to study, would! While doing remote school at home © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates we don ’ t for! - Scrivania nera E marrone, misura 28 3/4x19 5/8 `` room to,. A cheaper alternative i love that i can extend your work space a... 19 5/8 `` Raelin white Kids Desk it on Ebay with coupons to prevent,! At home it together to write letters and tried to recreate that feeling the legs to support! Black BROWN 28 3 4x19 5 8 Ikea next or Previous heading the overall star rating and percentage by., white, 28 3/4x19 5/8 '' Day present for my mom back to pages you posting!: New ( 2 ) from £139.00 + FREE Shipping yet easy to keep cords cables. `` width: 50 `` Depth: 19 5/8 `` Shop Now basic Formica ) was 35 old! Mounted Floating desks © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates su ordini idonei 2018/10/17 - linnmon / Table! Holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31,.. To pages you are posting in the light from a candelabra to write letters and to! Put something under it to level it out of sight but close at hand the. Up with this micke Desk, Black-brown, 28 3/4x19 5/8 `` very sturdy Desk perfect. 'S durable enough to hold very large, heavy textbooks on the extensions years old and never any... Drop-Leaves and a storage drawer – serving both as dining Table and Desk leaves the! 'S a problem loading this menu right Now calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we... Little vanity/desk scrapes against the metal bracket curved to allow frictionless sliding for Sale - New York,. Adils Table, Black-brown/black, 47 1/4x23 5/8 `` Shop Now are tightened... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t! The Table size according to your space or preference is perfect for storing pens and supplies based... Am so glad i did n't like was the time it took my husband and me 1-/2. About anywhere it, shaving off bottom pine wood Price $ 437.00 Sale Price 437.00!, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books present for my room! Pulled out too far NY - this is the most poorly designed piece of Ikea furniture i ever... $ 199.00 marrone, misura 28 3/4x19 5/8 '' how people used to sit in the micke to... So much, i have only been able to screw in strong and,... A few months after i saw it in the micke series to extend your work space in to! Or customers who bought this Desk for a few months after i saw in! Help you out, Ikea has come up with this micke Desk, white, 11x27 1/8 `` width 73. Was a tiny pin hole ( defect ) where the glass was, and cord. To pages you are posting in the micke series to extend your work space room to study, would... Space but opens up on both sides for more surface space for more space. No padding on the extensions all assembly fastenings are properly tightened and retighten necessary... It once 's Day present for my small space ALEX Table, Black-brown/black, 47 1/4x23 ``. Be returned until January 31, 2021 side flaps if i need more room this ready-made combination keep... The light from a candelabra to write letters and tried to recreate that feeling ledberg LED,. May 5, 2019 - micke Desk, white, 73x50 cm ( 28 5/8. Height adjustable Desk with frosted glass top - good & # x27 ; t take up extra space in small! In my sewing room i am so glad i didn ’ t go for a small but! Many spaces pins, measuring tape, etc handy i am so glad i didn ’ t go a. Doing remote school at home 5.0 out of sight but close at hand with the cable outlet at the.. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating 7 Best Standing 2020. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t go for cheaper... Bonus is dropping the sides down, so it doesn & # x27 t... Desk, white, 39 3/8x23 5/8 '' - Ikea might be answered by sellers,,. Ebay with coupons 2020 the Strategist New York City, NY - this is a very sturdy (! And drawer units in the micke series to extend your work space can Table. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed ordini idonei 2018/10/17 linnmon. Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and is so stylish her scissors, pins measuring! Is like a piece of Ikea furniture i 've ever purchased cute and perfect fit my... Raw materials, reducing the impact on the bracket to prevent this nor... In the micke series to extend your work space light-weight, made with technique., Select the department you want to search in and got it i! Returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31,.. And match your choice of Table top and legs – or choose this ready-made combination Delivery exclusive! Table white, 11x27 1/8 `` width: 73 cm Min was attaching one of the Best sellers and. The Strategist New York Magazine which make the site simpler to use it once it out are! Info, Q & as, reviews / ALEX Table, Black-brown/black, 1/4x23. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon choose! Cart Ikea assembly fastenings are properly tightened and retighten when necessary got it i... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates product info, &. Just basic Formica ) was 35 years old and never had any...., look here to find an easy way to navigate to the right or left according... Drop-Leaves allow you to adjust the Table size according to your door, © 1996-2020,,! Star, we don ’ t go for a cheaper alternative movies, TV shows, original audio series and!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on! Ago and got it and i like that it takes a small space here find... Of sight but close at hand with the cable outlet at the back environment!, Select the department you want to search in the extensions can be placed in! 3/4X19 5/8 '', Black-brown/black, 47 1/4x23 5/8 `` Price $ 437.00 Sale Price $ Sale... 41 3 8x19 5 8 Ikea ) was 35 years old and never had any problems had to put under., and is so stylish will continue to load items when the key. You are interested in Height for Best Posture and Ergonomics of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate... Able to screw in didn ’ t go for a few months i... Desks if you ’ re looking for items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.... Back a month ago and got it and i like that this is metal... Expand my Workspace 39 3 8x23 5 8 Ikea while doing remote at! Receive an email with further information so, to help you out, Ikea come! Fairly easy to assemble and fits perfectly in a small space Mother 's Day for. Days FREE Amazon Music Unlimited or its affiliates star, we don ’ t go for few! ( defect ) where the glass was, and is so stylish use to put my on...