Spiritual gifts are further mentioned in 1 Peter 4 which addresses the speaking and serving gifts in a general sense. from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, a Th.M. Spiritual Gifts Test for K-6. Organization involves developing an organizational foundation, delegating responsibilities, and establishing interpersonal relationships. Note: click the 'see/update results of survey' button above if these 3 results are empty. I am concerned to communicate my personal relationship with Christ to others. There are different kinds of gifts but the same Spirit. 100. Spiritual Gifts Inventory . An individual with the gift of prophecy “speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort” (1 Corinthians 14:3) through exercising this gift. Often114. Competitive What to Expect Data Gathering SYMBIS 8005 SW 34th, Amarillo, TX 79121 Email Us Contact Us 800-516-2585 I sacrificially give of myself for young or straying Christians.Rarely I have or could learn another language well enough to help start a church.Rarely Only the seven gifts listed in Romans 12:6-8 are assessed in this inventory. PS. This Youth Spiritual Gifts Test will help you determine what Spiritual Gift(s) and/or Special Talent(s) God has given you.This test covers 26 Spiritual Gifts and is created for Christian youth and young adults. I communicate truths of God in a clear compelling fashion to large audiences. I am sensitive and sympathetic to persons who seem to be suffering or mentally ill. 22. I am concerned to take part in starting a new local church. GraceGifts is included as one of our integrated assessments intended to support personal ministry mobilization. Results go in church database. When we have volunteer drives at our church, we encourage our members to take a spiritual gifts assessment to get an idea of where they might be best equipped to serve. Spiritual Gifts Test & S.H.A.P.E. Thanks for your patience. 46. I hurt for others who are poverty-stricken, physically sick, a stranger, or imprisoned.Rarely I am concerned to verbalize Biblical truths which build, encourage, and comforts groups of believers.Rarely These gifts are meant for edifying the Christian in his relationship with God, and the Church. function previewResults(typeCount){var sortVal=new Array();var keyName;for(i=0;i