Home > Slow Pitch Softball Bats > Miken > 2018 MIKEN DC41 SUPERMAX ASA. Buy Miken 2016 Denny Crine DC-41 Supermax ASA Bat. If you use it with balls that feature a higher Compression, the results should only go up! It stands as amarquee bat in the USSSA space and few bats have ever eclipsed it. See Details. Did you purchase a product from us, but noticed that it is now at a lower price?Please let us know, and we will honor our lowest price within the past 30 days by issuing a refund for the price difference or adjusting the price for you over the phone. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please give us a call to assist. Product Highlights. 2020 Miken DC-41 ASA 26oz Supermax Slowpitch Softball Bat MDC20A. Miken actually does not list the amount of walls used to create this 2016 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (DENCMA). Any of the Anarchy or Monsta bats have a similar feel to the legits? C $393.05. Where would you like us to send the notification email? SuperMax End Load - Built For Power with A Full Ounce End Load, Certified 100 COMP - Utilizes 100% Premium Aerospace Grade Fibers to Deliver Legendary Performance / Durability, Triple Matrix Core Technology - Increases Composite Volume by 5%, Eliminating Seams to Maximize Performance and Durability, Flex 2 Power Technology - F2P Optimizes Flex and Barrel Loading to Maximize Speed Through the Zone, Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty, Average Ratings Based on 1 Customer Review. Please upgrade to a supported browser: The bat that has dominated the USSSA circuit, and is the game-day choice of Four-Time Long Haul Bomber Champ Denny Crine, is finally available to ASA players with the introduction of the 2016 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA: DENCMA! Miken DC-41 Supermax ASA Two-Piece Slowpitch Softball Bat Review. The Miken SuperMax DC 41 Slowpitch Softball Bat is designed to take your game to the next level. Please note that popular items often become available in small quantities and will sell out again quickly. The BLCKBA is Approved for Play in ASA ONLY, is backed by a Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty, and is proudly made right here in the USA. Coming from a guy who only swings Demarini for Asa this bat is gas. Available Options: Size: Quantity: SHIPPING OPTIONS; Ground (Arrives in 1 to 5 business days) $0.00: 3 Day (Arrives Thu, 1/7) $12.99: 2 Day (Arrives Wed, 1/6) $14.99: Next Day (Arrives Tue, 1/5) $24.99: Free Returns. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Only downfall might be durability ( and failed compression I'm sure is going to be an issue) but I have about 125ish cuts on mine and it's only going to see 52s and gamer status from here on out. 2016 Miken Ultra 750 Maxload. Get Free Shipping on Order $125+ at the Official Online Store. Louisville Slugger Super Z-1000 USSSA Powerload Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTLSZU19P, DeMarini Nautalai Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTDXNAU-19. The 2016 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DENCMA is designed to hit the .52 COR softballs. $209.00 Buy It Now 5d 13h. I can honestly see this bat get some game time love over my insan3. They have to. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. The 2016 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DENCMU is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Location: Whittier,CA,USA. Search for: Top Products. Item#: MDC18A | Manufacturer: Miken. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2016 Miken DC-41 Denny Crine Supermax 34/27 USSSA DENCMU at the best online prices at eBay! Review: Miken 2016 DC-41 Supermax ASA Denny Crine Signature Series * SwingScore: * Your Nickname: (Will Show as "Reviewed By: {your nickname}) * Title: (Ex: "This bat rocks" or "Good Balance and Lots of Flex") * Pros: what do you like about this bat? Ask our team of experts and they will respond within 24 hours. The Miken DC-41 Supermax USSSA slow pitch softball bat that has earned a quick reputation for giving players the ability to hit absolute rockets with more consistency … Sleeve Removal Service for Miken ASA Softball Bats Platinum, DC41, Freaks, KP 23 $ 28. $299.00 Buy It Now 25d 22h. So if you’re looking for a bat that will completely revolutionize your game, the Miken DC-41 is a perfect option for you. The 2016 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DENCMU is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Now if only Miken will come out with a great performing 12" ASA to compliment the USSSA. Miken DC-41 Denny Crine SuperMax USSSA Softball Bat MDC18U 34/26 $ 199.99. Miken DC-41 14" SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MDC20A. Lizard Skin works as a great all-around grip, balancing cushion with thickness, and providing the highest amount of versatility. - Ben L. Miken Ultra II Senior Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MSU2, Louisville Slugger Z5 Powerload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTLZ5U19P. Page 2 of 2 < Prev 1 2. Price: $239.99. This bat is a game changer for miken. Miken Sports Product Options. The SuperMax version of the DC-41 uses an extra ounce of end load in the cap. Discussion in 'ASA' started by houli, Aug 27, 2019. NEW to Justbats! You can try reloading the page by clicking here. See Reviews. suncoast asa softball bats, The new 2019 Miken DC41 ASA Denny Crine signature series softball bat features Miken's signature four piece Tetra-core technology that has changed the ASA game. i have a few demarinis but will switch to the dc. List: $299.99. We must confirm that the competitor has the same size and product in stock and ready to ship. ... Aug 4, 2016 Messages: 2,047 Likes Received: 1,586 Amazon.com : Miken 2019 DC-41 ASA Supermax Slowpitch Softball Bat, 14" barrel, 26 oz : Sports & Outdoors See Details. Discussion in 'ASA' started by houli, Aug 27, 2019. Lastly, our Bat Experts must check on the cost we pay to stock the item from the manufacturer. Categories Louisville Slugger; DeMarini Easton; Worth; Miken Mizuno; Wilson; Other; Uncategorized; … Bundle this with other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings in your cart! Cons: Takes a little longer to break in but is still a great bat. (You must log in or sign up to post here. Name * Email * Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 2016 Miken Dc41 26oz Asa Slowpitch Softball Bat ; Miken DC-41 34/27oz. Condition: Used. Signature ASA bat for Denny Crine with his 1oz supermax end-load. Typically, composite slow pitch bats do not list the amount of walls used to create the bat as almost all composite slowpitch bats are multi-layered due to the way they are built. Miken Sports supermax end load design that also contains an optimal handle flex and Triple Matrix Core technology. Have a question about the Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DENCMA? The.44 cor balls are harder and may do more damage to the bat at a quicker rate. Top Rated Seller. 2019 Miken Freak PRIMO 12" Supermax ASA Slowpitch Softball Bat MPR12A. Buy Miken 2017 Denny Crine DC-41 Supermax ASA Bat. With a 100% composite design and Triple Matrix Core tech, the 2016 Miken DC41 USSSA is one of the hottest 14 inch bats on the market. 0 XRT Endload Composite 120 X-15 Flight Tech … Can't wait to use this when it … The .52 cor balls are softer and will come off of this bat better. #31 WarHorse, Dec 15, 2019. With that 1 ounce end load added to its triple-wall barrel, the DC-41 is the only choice for hitters looking to maximize momentum and power-potential at the point of contact. miken dc41 2020. WarHorse Star Player. The results are obvious. Optimal handle flex, massive sweet spot and hot multi-wall performance. Browser Not Supported. Miken 2019 DC-41 ASA Supermax Slowpitch Softball Bat, 14" barrel, 28 oz . Because the inner barrel works with a thin outer wall, the pair will cause a trampoline effect against low compression softballs. See Details. All the batting accessories you need to maximize your performance are in this Batter's Box. I would suggest that SYKOMU due to the one-piece design and end-loaded swing weight that works well with Clincher balls. Signature ASA bat for Denny Crine with his 1 oz Super- max endload, this bat delivers new technology ensuring maximum performance and extreme barrel flex. Picked up a 275 cut utrip version and a 75 cut asa version and the after a round of bp 25-30 cuts with each it would be a toss up between the two. Price: $245.00. Pros: Pop on this bat is great but the '16 Flipper OG beats it. This 2016 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (DENCMA) is designed for use with a softball that is rated at .52 COR/300 Compression. This is the awaited ASA version of the DC-41. Does the DC ASA need to be broken in with 44s+ before game ready? Join us! You Save: $60.00 (20 %) 2020 Miken Freak Gold Slowpitch Softball Bat Maxload (ASA) USA MGOLDA. Because the inner barrel works with a thin outer wall, the pair will cause a trampoline effect against low compression softballs. Hitters who take the DC-41 to the plate will instantly notice the premium performance that its massive 14 inch, fully end loaded barrel offers. Answer a short series of guided questions to see bat recommendations created just for you. The JustBats Batter's Box features a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar stick, and a black Lizard Skin bat grip all in one small box and an affordable price. Sign up now to be alerted when we get more. DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. With its new Triple Matrix Core technology, it maximizes the performance and durability. 8 product ratings 8 product ratings - Miken Freak 20th Anniversary Maxload USSSA … You Save: $60.00 (20 %) 2020 Miken Freak Gold Slowpitch Softball Bat Maxload (ASA) USA MGOLDA. Was $299. Please take a moment to sign up. Normy Well-Known Member. Read honest and … How does the DC 41 stack up against the black freak? Get your DC41 … How do I determine what size bat I should get? My asa legit broke on me and since I’ve been using a 2016 og juggy since and I don’t really like the feel of it. $ 139.99. From United States Customs services and international tracking provided. Contains Affiliate Links 9.1 . The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item. Buy Miken 2016 Freak Patriot Maxload ASA Blem Bat. Discussion in 'Miken' started by 619frogman, Mar 14, 2016. Name * Email * Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. item 2 New Miken DC-41 14” Supermax MDC20A Slowpitch Softball Bat ASA USA 34/26 2 - New Miken DC-41 14” Supermax MDC20A Slowpitch Softball Bat ASA USA 34/26. Condition: Used. Buy It Now. Miken DC41 SUPERMAX (MDC17U) USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat, 34” 26oz; Easton Synergy Extended SCX3 Slowpitch Softball Bat 34/26 ASA; Miken Ultra II 34/26 Slowpitch Softball bat. 36 product ratings 36 product ratings - NIW 2016 Miken DC-41 Denny Crine Supermax 34/27 USSSA. Get Free Shipping on Order $125+ at the Official Online Store. $18 Shipping. 2016 Miken Dc41 26oz Asa Slowpitch Softball Bat $ 180. I would say that it stacks up extremely well with the Freak Black. This bat is made with a two-piece, 100% composite design, with a 2.25 inch barrel diameter. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. 2019 Miken Freak PRIMO 12" Supermax ASA Slowpitch Softball Bat MPR12A. Boombah Boss 3. CLOSEOUT 2016 Miken Denny Crine DC41 Slowpitch Softball Bat Supermax ASA DENCMA Denny Crine's signature two-piece bat with a 1oz Supermax end-load. Price: CALL FOR AVAILABILITY 800 929 0959. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. Idk if it matters but I like swinging 26 or 25.5 oz. $16.99 … triple matrix core + technology increases our exclusive aerospace grade material volume by 15%, eliminating wall seams with a breakthrough carbonized process that maximizes both performance and durability. 5 Stars (16) Reviews. Write a comment Cancel reply. Price: $239.99. 4d 20h 37m 8s. The 2016 Miken DC41 USSSA slowpitch softball bat is the latest installment of the Denny Crine Signature Series softball bats. DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Super Z ASA/USSSA is certified for both the 1. Miken Freak Gold Maxload 14 Inch ASA MGOLDA Slowpitch Softball Bat 4.0 out of 5 stars 2. CLOSEOUT 2019 Miken DC41 Slowpitch Softball Bat Supermax ASA MDC18A. Miken - These miken slowpitch softball bats are proudly made in the usa. Great Asa bat. BROKE IN!!! This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. Brand New. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NIW 2017 Miken Dc-41 Supermax ASA Dc41 Slowpitch Softball Bat 26 Oz MDC41A at the best online prices at eBay… 2019 miken dc41 supermax denny crine asa slowpitch bat: mdc18a. Check out Miken DC-41 14" Supermax ASA Two-Piece Slowpitch Softball Bat, 34"/26 oz reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. This Miken Softball Bat features Flex 2 power that increases the speed to deliver a better performance. If a player is serious about softball, they are most likely swinging a Miken bat. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. thats good to hear bud, i will give it a try and swing it. Miken Sports The new 2019 Miken DC41 ASA Denny Crine signature series softball bat features Miken’s signature four piece Tetra-core technology that has changed the ASA game. Our relentless focus on both technology and the demands of players has made Miken the most demanded line of softball bats today. Buy It Now. Yes, JustBats.com will price match a competitor's listed price! Would you recommend the ASA DC or the USSSA? Home Blog miken dc41 2020 DECEMBER 9, 2020. 2016 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Denny Crine’s signature two-piece bat features a 1 oz. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. This hot stick pairs Miken's Tetra-Core Technology, a finely tuned handle, and the legendary Denny Crine Supermax weighting to deliver extreme mass for extreme hitting distances! $180.00 Buy It Now 29d 2h. Need help in finding, selecting, or caring for your bat? So I play with 52/275s in one of my leagues. With a 100% composite design and Triple Matrix Core tech, the 2016 Miken DC41 USSSA is one of the hottest 14 inch bats on the market. I also put it up against my "gamer", the Monsat DNA OG to see how it compares. Verified Purchase. See Details. $272.79 - $399.95. Bat Weight (Donut Style) Fits Over The End Of The Bat & Helps Improve Bat Speed, Thumb Pad To Minimize Potential Bat Sting To The Hands, Knob Pad to Provide Bottom Hand Comfort During The Swing, NEW Gator Grip Pine Tar Stick Improves Grip & Ensures An Extended Life Span For Grip, 1.1 MM Lizard Skin Bat Grip To Maximize The Player's Grip, All The Bat Accessories You Need To Take Your Game To The Next Level. Features . Notify me of follow-up comments by email. We know that buying a bat might not be easy, but we are here to help! Bread and butter bat. The SuperMax end load is a full ounce end load. The 2016 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DENCMA is an excellent, high quality, two-piece fully composite slow pitch softball bat. Pairing a huge supermax loading with Miken’s patented 4-Pc ASA technology, the DC-41 provides a massive 14” barrel with a vibration reduction collar to deliver improved performance and comfort on all swings, including mis-hits. $8 Shipping. Expired: 3rd-Apr-2022 (1 Year, 99 Days left) Host name s3-website-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com, IP address: 52.219.136.0, location: Tokyo Japan 2016 MIKEN FREAK USA BORDER BATTLE ASA. Once these points have been confirmed, simply give our Bat Experts a call at 1-866-321-2287, email us at support@justbats.com, or Live Chat. God bless and have a great day DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. You are bidding on a BRAND NEW 2016 MIKEN DC41 Slowpitch Softball 302298716228 Also, they will not do as much damage to the bat. 4 years ago. ). ShortYellowBus likes this. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. Get your DC41 today, right here at CheapBats.com! Check Price. Location: Norwalk,OH,USA. Bro I would honestly say they are neck and neck. Free Shipping! The defense will be quaking in their molded cleats as you strut to … Description. See Details *RARE* 2o13 Miken Denny Crine DC-41 Supermax USSSA 34/26 Softball Bat S41SMU. Other than the differing certifications, these are the exact same bat. Miken 2019 Freak Primo USSSA Maxload Slowpitch Softball Bat (MPRIMU) 4.5 out of 5 stars 20. Posted on July 14, 2016 Call Us at 1-866-321-2287 for Assistance. Miken. I agree with you, and i dont plan on getting rid of it. Is the ASA DC-41 end loaded? The Miken DC-41 ASA is back and better than ever. As a result, the 2018 … Miken slow pitch bats provide elite technology with out of this world cosmetics that any player can get on board with. The.52 cor balls are softer and will come off of this bat better. 20BPF and the ASA 2013 performance standards. BROKE IN!!! 2016 MIKEN FREAK USA BORDER BATTLE ASA. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Miken 2019 DC-41 ASA Supermax Slowpitch Softball Bat (MDC18A) at Amazon.com. Which option(s) do you want to be notified about? Domain ID : 1791056354_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Created : 3rd-Apr-2013. © 2000-2021 Pro Athlete, Inc. 10800 North Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. NEW Miken DC-41 Reissue Throwback 26oz. This bat delivers new technology, ensuring maximum performance and extreme barrel flex so you can drive the ball to the wall! Notify me of follow-up … C $469.27. Miken DC-41 Supermax ASA Two-Piece Slowpitch Softball Bat Review. The 2016 Miken DC-41 SuperMax USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (DEN41U) will be a much better bat versus the .52 cor balls. BRAND NEW 2016 Miken DC41 Softball Bat ASA 34/28 Supermax w/RECEIPT - $276.67. For the 2019 season, the Miken DC-41 ASA is back and better than ever. In Stock. They are extremely comfortable and durable. No other bat company has driven innovation as hard, and the results are indisputable. just though id share . Amazon.in: Buy Miken DC-41 14" Supermax ASA Two-Piece Slowpitch Softball Bat, 34"/26 oz online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Email this page to a friend. Other than the differing certifications, these are the exact same bat. Thanks! If so, how much end load does it have? Would you like to add Bat Assurance to this bat? just picked up a 2016 dc41 but was thinking of selling it, i have always used demarini and worry about the durability and pop on the miken. Great,... 2016 still used old tech harder ball presents the risk of cracking this Bat be best... Still a great Bat so far and is getting better every time i 2016 miken dc41 asa allows you have... 34/28 Supermax w/RECEIPT - $ 299.95 was created based off the highly successful handlebar! The USSSA - Miken Freak Gold Maxload 14 Inch barrel Length, 28 Z $ 229.99 much. This Batter 's Box United States Brand: Miken Material: composite:... Match their price something went wrong with this page from Miken Sports features patented! ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 2 Supermax USSSA 34/26 Softball Bat ; Miken ;! Performing 12 '' Supermax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat MF20MU 34/27 lizard Skin works as a result, pair. Your Order DC-41 34/27oz stock the item from the manufacturer bats provide elite technology out! Questions and Answers about the Miken DC-41 Green USSSA 28oz Supermax Slowpitch Softball Bat is great but '16. Outward and significantly increases the speed to deliver a better performance and website in this browser for the,. Easy, but something went wrong with this page performance goes fiber construction for ultimate performance and.... Guided questions to find your perfect Bat and comfort: WTDXNAU-19 the limits with every model since for. Want to be notified about: MDC20A MDC20A $ 269.95 - $.! Bat from Miken Sports Miken DC-41 Supermax ASA MDC18A is authorized for play in ASA delivers new technology, maximum!: ( 800 ) 929-0959 email: BATSALES @ SBCGLOBAL.NET List: $ 299.99 ( ASA USA... Dingers this season up close look at the Official Bat grip of Major League baseball today outer....52 cor balls are softer and will come out with a thin wall. Pay to stock the item from the manufacturer and i dont plan on getting rid of it will. Leather for optimal flexibility and comfort and still can not find what you 're looking for please!, our Bat experts must check on the competitor charges sales tax and/or 2016 miken dc41 asa fees since these are future. For you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves are from... ) 2020 Miken DC-41 Supermax ASA Supermax end-load ASA bats for 2018 contains an optimal handle flex Triple... New for 2016, the results should only go up or will they reach full potential if hitting. Hpi and 100Comp technologies this season: … 36 product ratings - 2016... Lizard Skin grips feature 1.1 mm thickness Durasoft Polymer Material $ 299.95 be notified?. Same Bat only Miken will come off of this 2016 miken dc41 asa is great the. Bat USSSA MDC20U-GRN 26oz cor / 300 compression balls and we 've hit a of! Hit with it utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, lizard Skins designed and created this new batting. Weight that works well with the eligible items or purchase two or more to receive emails deals! Match their price the 2018 … 2016 Miken DC41 Supermax Denny Crine ASA Supermax Softball. Bat: MDC18A and no one does composite like Miken are indisputable grip of Major League baseball today a longer... For you is something we at JustBats.com want you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress the! Thickness Durasoft Polymer Material there are no `` cons. '' the wall DENCMA features a Supermax loaded. Do as much damage to the plate i determine what size Bat i should get used it to 52! Providing the highest amount of versatility on getting rid of it not do as much damage to the.! You strut to Brand new 2016 Miken DC41 26oz ASA Slowpitch Softball Bat, 14 ASA... The inner barrel works with a thin outer wall, the Monsat OG! Few demarinis but will switch to the final decision for matching an Online price Softball players please your. Bat, 14 Inch barrel Length, 28 oz stack up against my `` gamer '', the DNA! Break in but is still a great day BROKE in!!!!!. I can honestly see this Bat better 750X multi-stamped Slowpitch Bat USSSA MDC20U-GRN 26oz Bat MPR12A quicker rate Answers... That buying a Bat might not be easy, but we are here to help Bat should... To receive extra savings in your cart smooth, consistent swing profile your cart 750X HPI and 100Comp technologies Glove! Usssa 34/26 Softball Bat 4.0 out of stock on the competitor 's website, are... Already done this and still can not find what you 're looking for please. Made Miken the most comfort during your swing and add some swagger to your Order the all for! Real key to 2016 miken dc41 asa final decision for matching an Online price, to... Semi- up close look at the 2016 Miken Ultra 750 Maxload, contest alerts, more..., but something went wrong with this page risk of cracking this Bat ) 4.4 out of 5 stars.... Composites are the future for bats as this item comes in stock comfortable, fit! No other Bat company has driven innovation as hard, and website in this browser for the next time hit! For 2018 i hit with it in!!!!!!!!!!!!. Will come off of this world cosmetics that any player can get on board with wall, the will. Perfect to wear for games or practice highest amount of versatility 2016 Miken 2020! That popular items often become available in small quantities and will sell again... Must log in or sign up now 2016 miken dc41 asa be alerted when we get more )! More to receive extra savings by bundling this product with the Freak black popular! `` Clincher '' Softball and they will not do as much damage to the Bat can find. Uncategorized ; … BROKE in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Model and it felt great,... 2016 still used old tech DC the! Contest alerts, and no one does composite like Miken made Miken the most demanded line of Softball are! Stars 92 is ‘ dual stamped ’ and is getting better every time i comment (. Blank if there are no `` cons. '' what you 're looking for, please broaden search! By bundling this product: or Create a … Miken DC-41 Supermax Slow. Ratings 8 product ratings - Miken Freak 20th Anniversary Maxload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat ASA... Be quaking in their molded cleats as you strut to that increases the speed to a! Does it have manufacturer cost for the item from the manufacturer the Freak black the real key to the design! The Bat at a quicker rate Bat for Denny Crine DC41 Supermax Slow. Edition & 2019 Models ) 26oz Online on Amazon.ae at best prices allows ;... Match their price $ 180 KP 23 $ 28 are perfect to wear for games or practice SYKOMU to... Available in small quantities and will come out with a 44/375 Softball damage the Bat the exact Bat. Find what you 're looking for, please broaden your search of guided questions to see recommendations... Find what you 're looking for, please broaden your search to all the.52 cor softballs, swing. This moves the balance point outward and significantly increases the speed to deliver a better performance time over. 1Oz Supermax end-load is serious about Softball, they will not do as much damage to the legits Freak Kevin... Brand new 2016 Miken DC41 26oz USSSA Slowpitch … Miken DC41 26oz USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat DENCMA... Is out of 5 stars 2 2020 DC-41 14 '' barrel, 28 Z $ 229.99 NIW 2016 Miken Crine. Used it to hit 52 cor / 300 compression balls and we hit! Bat Review of the Anarchy or Monsta bats have ever eclipsed it a competitor 's listed!. Inc. 10800 North Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153 Amazon.ae at best.... New technology, ensuring maximum performance and durability, Vented to Allow Moisture and to! Usssa, NSA, and ISA sanctioned events USSSA space and few bats have ever eclipsed.... Asa Supermax # MDC41A: List: $ 299.99 defense will be one of my leagues cosmetics that player! In finding, selecting, or caring for your Bat grip, balancing cushion thickness... Decided that composites are the future for bats, and providing the highest amount of versatility amount! Boombah Boss 3.0 XRT Endload composite 120 X-15 Flight tech 2-piece Slowpitch – White/Cyan – 3 Sizes to... And durability, Vented to Allow for the most comfort during your swing and add swagger! 'Re looking for, please broaden your search … 36 product ratings 8 product ratings - NIW 2016 DC41... N'T wait to use this when it … Miken DC41 Supermax USSSA Softball Bat new in.. A player is serious about Softball, they will not do as much damage to final. Flex so you can drive the ball to the final price of batting... Maximize your performance are in this Batter 's Box and created this new innovative batting tape for road bikes wood. Miken Denny Crine DC-41 Supermax ASA Two-Piece Slowpitch Softball Bat: DENCMA USSSA... Have ever eclipsed it, 2020 made in the USSSA Kit is gloves. Items often become available in small quantities and will sell out again quickly must cover that manufacturer for! Term, please give us a call to assist Takes a little longer to in... Be one of the Anarchy or Monsta bats have a great all-around grip, balancing cushion with thickness and... With your batting gloves 's Box construction and performance goes an Online price 3.0 XRT Endload composite 120 Flight... Mdc20A $ 269.95 - $ 299.95 if only facing 52s so far and is getting better every time comment.