I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one. : 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. At kung ang sinoman ay magkasala, ay may Tagapamagitan tayo sa Ama, si Jesucristo ang matuwid: 2 At siya ang pangpalubag-loob sa ating mga kasalanan; at hindi lamang sa ating mga kasalanan, kundi ng sa … 1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. Our Price: $19.99 Save: $10.00 (33%) Buy Now. Translations 1 John 2:14 - Amplified Bible . 4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full. And he found in the temple-courts those that sold oxen and sheep and doves. I have written to you, fathers, because you have come to know the One who is from the beginning. This is how any Christian starts. 1 John 2:14 New International Version (NIV) 14 I write to you, dear children, because you know the Father. Bible > Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia > John 2 Juan 2 Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia. Our Price: $4.88 Save: $2.11 (30%) Buy Now. : 2 Ito rin nang pasimula'y sumasa Dios. 16Sapagka't ang lahat na nangasa sanglibutan, ang masamang pita ng laman at ang masamang pita ng mga mata at ang kapalaluan sa buhay, ay hindi mula sa Ama, kundi sa sanglibutan. I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. ESV Daily Light Devotional Bible, Softcover. Retail: $49.99. 1 John 2:14. by Grant Richison | Mar 24, 2001 | 1 John | 2 comments. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. Yarbrough’s explanation for the shift makes good sense: “The first–person present form of graph ō. . Contextual translation of "1 john 2 verses 15 17" into Tagalog. { Dahil dito'y nalalaman nating tayo'y nasa kaniya: : 2 Ito rin nang pasimula'y sumasa Dios. NIV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback. I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one. 1 Juan 2:14 Spanish: La Biblia de las Américas Os he escrito a vosotros, padres, porque conocéis al que ha sido desde el principio. 1:2 (At ang buhay ay nahayag, at aming nakita, at pinatotohanan, at sa inyo'y aming ibinabalita ang buhay, ang buhay na walang hanggan, na kasama ng Ama at sa atin ay nahayag); 4 Nasa kaniya ang buhay; at ang buhay ay siyang ilaw ng mga tao. alongside Explanation of John 1:7 and Scriptural Confirmations (Whitehead translation) #2 { Read English Tagalog Bible every day! 1 Yaong buhat sa pasimula, yaong aming narinig, yaong nakita ng aming mga mata, yaong aming namasdan, at nahipo ng aming mga kamay, tungkol sa salita ng buhay; 2 (At ang buhay ay nahayag, at aming nakita, at pinatotohanan, at sa inyo'y aming ibinabalita ang buhay, ang buhay na walang hanggan, na kasama ng … I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. writtenIf knowing what’s right were the same as doing what’s right, we would all be thin, healthy, hard-working, law-abiding, faithful to our spouses and free... the WordIn general, we tend to be very aware of how knowing what's true leads to doing what is good. Retail: $49.99. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of ... Read verse in New International Version G846 I write to you, dear children, because you know the Father. 1 John « Previous | Next » False spiritual teachers were a big problem in the early church. NIV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New International Version. 5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. NLT Life Application Study Bible, Personal Size. 5Datapuwa't ang sinomang tumutupad ng kaniyang salita, tunay na sa kaniya ay naging sakdal ang pagibig ng Dios. Because there was not a complete New Testament that believers could refer to, many churches fell prey to pretenders who taught their own ideas and advanced themselves as leaders. 1 John 2:14 King James Version (KJV) I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. Magandang Balita Biblia (2005) This translation, published by the Philippine Bible Society, was published in 2005. Kayo'y sinusulatan ko, mga binata, sapagka't inyong dinaig ang masama. John 3:1–8 You Must Be Born Again. 13Kayo'y sinusulatan ko, mga ama, sapagka't inyong nakikilala yaong buhat pa nang pasimula ay siya na. Reasons for Writing - I am writing to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name. Yet, John wants it also to be clear that the Christian should be concerned about sin. John 1:14 - At nagkatawang-tao ang Verbo, at tumahan sa gitna natin (at nakita namin ang kaniyang kaluwalhatian, kaluwalhatian gaya ng sa bugtong ng Ama), na puspos ng biyaya at katotohanan. 5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. (translation: Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905)) 1 John 2:14 in all English translations. 20At kayo'y may pahid ng Banal, at nalalaman ninyo ang lahat ng mga bagay. Contextual translation of "1 john 2:4 5" into Tagalog. English-Tagalog Bible. Would you like to choose another language for your user interface? : 1 Nang pasimula siya ang Verbo, at ang Verbo ay sumasa Dios, at ang Verbo ay Dios. (You can do that anytime with our language chooser button ), Maghanap ng mga Bagong Pangkat na Kristiyano. We become Christians when our sins are forgiven. 1 John 2:14. - and many more! 3 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named h Nicodemus, i a ruler of the Jews. Retail: $29.99. The antichrist: opponent or adversary of Christ; the term appears only in 1 John–2 John, but “pseudochrists” (translated “false messiahs”) in Mt 24:24 and Mk 13:22, and Paul’s “lawless one” in 2 Thes 2:3, are similar figures. 29Kung nalalaman ninyong siya'y matuwid, nalalaman naman ninyo na ang bawa't gumagawa ng katuwiran ay ipinanganak niya. English-Tagalog Bible. 14 1 John 2:14-17 King James Version (KJV) 14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. 23Ang sinomang tumatanggi sa Anak, ay hindi sumasa kaniya ang Ama: ang nagpapahayag sa Anak ay sumasa kaniya naman ang Ama. NIV, Biblical Theology Study Bible, Comfort Print: Follow God’s Redemptive Plan as It Unfolds throughout Scripture. The Irrefutable Law Of Love Contributed by Dr. Jonathan L Vorce on Jan 3, 2018 based on 1 rating | 6,735 views . 12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake. See Robert Yarbrough, 1–3 John, Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament (Grand Rapids: Baker, 2008), p. 115. 1 After these things Jesus shewed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise shewed he himself. 14Kayo'y aking sinulatan, mga ama, sapagka't inyong nakikilala yaong buhat pa nang pasimula ay siya na. This is a claim Jesus will make of Himself later in the gospel. Our Price: $5.00 Save: $14.99 (75%) Buy Now. Kayo'y aking sinulatan, mga binata, sapagka't kayo'y malalakas, at ang salita ng Dios ay nananahan sa inyo, at inyong dinaig ang masama. John 1 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Scripture: 1 John 2:18–27. 1 John 1:7 Context. 1 John 1:9 makes it clear that there is always forgiveness for confessed sin. John 21:1-14 - Bible Search: Catch of Fish : Back to Bible Passages (Juan) John 21:1-14. (translation: Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905)) 22Sino ang sinungaling kundi ang tumatanggi na si Jesus ay siyang Cristo? 3 At nang magkulang ng alak, ang ina ni Jesus ay nagsabi sa kaniya, Wala silang alak. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 11Nguni't ang napopoot sa kaniyang kapatid ay nasa kadiliman, at lumalakad sa kadiliman, at hindi niya nalalaman kung saan siya naparoroon, sapagka't ang kaniyang mga mata ay binulag ng kadiliman. Let What You Heard from the Beginning Abide in You. John 1:2 clarifies that this was true, right from the start. Jesus was not a created being, nor a separate being. 1 John 2:14 Context. 2 Ito rin nang pasimula'y sumasa Dios. Ito ang anticristo, sa makatuwid ay ang tumatanggi sa Ama at sa Anak. 1 John « Previous | Next » False spiritual teachers were a big problem in the early church. 1 John 2:14 English Standard Version (ESV) 14 I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. Retail: $22.99. 1 Mumunti kong mga anak, ang mga bagay na ito ay isinusulat ko sa inyo upang kayo'y huwag mangagkasala. First John 2:12–14 is a six-line poem where John addresses three different groups of believers. 1 John 4 2 John 1. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. Tagalog Bible: 1 John. Contextual translation of "1 john 1:9" into Tagalog. Mga sanggunian mula sa mga draft ni Swedenborg, index at & mga talaarawan: if(aStoryLink[0]) This epistle is a discourse upon the principles of Christianity, in doctrine and practice. 1 Nang pasimula siya ang Verbo, at ang Verbo ay sumasa Dios, at ang Verbo ay Dios. 1 Pagkatapos ng mga bagay na ito ay napakitang muli si Jesus sa mga alagad sa tabi ng dagat ng Tiberias; at siya'y napakita sa ganitong paraan. Read Introduction to 1 John “I have written to you, fathers, Because you have known Him who is from the beginning. 25At ito ang pangakong kaniyang ipinangako sa atin, ang buhay na walang hanggan. One reason in writing this letter was that you may not sin. 13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. 11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. Bible > Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia > 1 John 1 1 Juan 1 Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia. 1 John 2:14 I have written to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning. Hiebert - Views differ as to how many groups are in view. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. Bible Gateway Recommends. Ang Dating Biblia -- Philippines Bible Society (1905), Tagalog (Philippines National Language) -- Bible is Recognized by its Title (Ang Biblia) or (Ang Dating Biblia) -- Typed From the Ang Biblia Tagalog, by Richard und Dolores Long. : 2 The same was in the beginning with God. is used to convey a relatively higher degree of feelings and urgency . . 2 Sa bahay ng aking Ama ay maraming tahanan; kung di gayon, ay sinabi ko sana sa inyo; sapagka't ako'y paroroon upang ipaghanda ko kayo ng dakong kalalagyan. Study This × Bible Gateway Plus. I have writtenwritten to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of Godthe word of God remains in you, and you have overcomeovercome the evil one. In John 8:38, for instance, Jesus claims to speak what He has heard directly from the Father. Scripture: Deuteronomy 28:7, Romans 8:37, 1 John 2:14, 1 Corinthians 15:57, Isaiah 5:19 (view more) (view less) Denomination: Charismatic. 3At sa ganito'y nalalaman natin na siya'y ating nakikilala, kung tinutupad natin ang kaniyang mga utos. He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2 King James Version 1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. bHasStory0 = true; That starts as children, with parents... the Word of GodIn general, we tend to be very aware of how knowing what's true leads to doing what is good. 1 John 5:21 Little children, guard yourselves from idols. 13 above]; [ch. 1 John 2:14 I have written to you, children, because you have come to know the Father. John 14 I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. 8Muli, isang bagong utos ang isinusulat ko sa inyo, bagay na tunay sa kaniya at sa inyo; sapagka't ang kadiliman ay lumilipas, at ang tunay na ilaw ay lumiliwanag na. NIV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New International Version. 1 John 2:14. ἔγραψα , I have written ) In 1 John 2:13-14 , he passes from I write to I have written : and not without reason. 6Ang nagsasabing siya'y nananahan sa kaniya ay nararapat din namang lumakad na gaya ng inilakad niya. Our Price: $4.19 Save: $1.80 (30%) Buy Now. The Word teaches, that man ought to look inwards towards the Lord in his Divine Humanity, for a refuge against evils. 23 Minutes in Hell (original) - Bill Wiese, The Man Who Went To Hell - Duration: 1:03:03. . … I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God lives in you, and you have overcome the evil one. I have written to you, young men, Because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, And you have overcome the wicked one.” John reiterates his point without repetition but with variations. These things I write to you, that you may not sin: 1 John 1:8 made it clear that sin is a fact (at least an occasional fact) in the life of the Christian. Retail: $19.99. 26Isinulat ko sa inyo ang mga bagay na ito tungkol sa mga may ibig na magligaw sa inyo. 1 John 2:14: Fathers “you know Him who has been from the beginning” 1 John 2:13 “you know Him who has been from the beginning” 1 John 2:14: First, we find that little children are said to have their sins forgiven. 13 above]; Eph. 9Ang nagsasabing siya'y nasa liwanag at napopoot sa kaniyang kapatid, ay nasa kadiliman pa hanggang ngayon. 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Human translations with examples: efeso 2: 45, 1 juan 1: 9, exodo 20: 45, 1 john 4 9 11, palakumpasang 2 4. 1 John 2:14-16King James Version (KJV) 14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. He was, and is, identical to God. Retail: $54.99 . Our Price: $34.99 Save: $15.00 (30%) Buy Now. 7Mga minamahal, wala akong isinusulat sa inyo na anomang bagong utos, kundi ang dating utos na nasa inyo buhat nang pasimula; ang dating utos ay ang salita na inyong narinig. 1 Juan 4:4 - Kayo'y sa Dios, mumunti kong mga anak, at inyong dinaig sila: sapagka't lalong dakila siyang nasa inyo kay sa nasa sanglibutan. John Piper Mar 17, 1985 32 Shares Message. Our Price: $7.99 Save: $20.00 (71%) Buy Now. 1 John 5:14–15 14 This is the confidence k we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 2:14. ἔγραψα , I have written ) In 1 John 2:13-14 , he passes from I write to I have written : and not without reason. View more titles. 24Tungkol sa inyo, ay manahan sa inyo ang inyong narinig buhat nang pasimula. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men. … 1 John 4:2 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: y every spirit that confesses that z Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, Read more Share Copy Retail: $5.99. I have written unto you, fathers This, with the reason annexed to it, is repeated, to raise the attention of the aged servants of Christ, and to quicken them to a discharge of their duty, who are apt to abate in their zeal, to grow lukewarm and indifferent, to cleave to the world, and to the things of it, which they are cautioned against in ( 1 John 2:15) . Bill Wiese Recommended for you Bible Gateway Recommends. 21Hindi ko kayo sinulatan ng dahil sa hindi ninyo nalalaman ang katotohanan, kundi dahil sa inyong nalalaman, at sapagka't alin mang kasinungalingan ay hindi sa katotohanan. Human translations with examples: efeso 2: 45, 1 juan 1: 9, exodo 20: 45, 1 john 4 9 11, palakumpasang 2 4. : 1 Nang pasimula siya ang Verbo, at ang Verbo ay sumasa Dios, at ang Verbo ay Dios. }, Mga Video sa Pag-aaral ng Bibliya:  (see all), Pag-aralan ang orihinal na Hebrew / Greek na may qBible. I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, God's word remain... Read verse in Holman Christian Standard Bible 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1 John 2:14 in all English translations. 1 At nang ikatlong araw ay nagkaroon ng isang kasalan sa Cana ng Galilea; at naroon ang ina ni Jesus: 2 At inanyayahan din naman si Jesus, at ang kaniyang mga alagad, sa kasalan. 1 John 2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. 1 Mumunti kong mga anak, ang mga bagay na ito ay isinusulat ko sa inyo upang kayo'y huwag mangagkasala. 1 Johannes 2:14 Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930) jeg har skrevet til eder, I fedre, fordi I kjenner ham som er fra begynnelsen; jeg har skrevet til eder, I unge, fordi I er sterke, og Guds ord blir i eder, og I har seiret over den onde. : 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. English Tagalog Bible Offline and Free King James Version - Ang Biblia (Tagalog TLAB) - Canonical, Chronological and Historical Bible reading plans for one Year, 180 and 90 Days - Daily Verses: Daily Psalm, Gospel - you can create your own Verse of the Day! And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 2 Sa bahay ng aking Ama ay maraming tahanan; kung di gayon, ay sinabi ko sana sa inyo; sapagka't ako'y paroroon upang ipaghanda ko kayo ng dakong kalalagyan. Because there was not a complete New Testament that believers could refer to, many churches fell prey to pretenders who taught their own ideas and advanced themselves as leaders. n 1 John 2:14 in all English translations. . Scripture: 1 John 2:15–17. John 1:1 states that the Word was God, not something separate from God. var sStoryLink0 = aStoryLink[0].trim(); 15Huwag ninyong ibigin ang sanglibutan, ni ang mga bagay na nasa sanglibutan. if(sStoryLink0 != '') You Are Anointed How the Truth Becomes Precious. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. 1 John 2 King James Version 1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. Contextual translation of "1 john 2:4 5" into Tagalog. 1:1 Yaong buhat sa pasimula, yaong aming narinig, yaong nakita ng aming mga mata, yaong aming namasdan, at nahipo ng aming mga kamay, tungkol sa salita ng buhay; . View More. NLT One Year Chronological Bible, Large Print Softcover. 18Mumunting mga anak, ito ang huling oras: at gaya ng inyong narinig na darating ang anticristo, kahit ngayon ay lumitaw ang marami nang anticristo; kaya nga nalalaman natin na ito na ang huling oras. Sanglibutan ay lumilipas, at ang Verbo, at ang Verbo ay Dios... Speak what he has heard directly from the Father a big problem in the beginning, ay Wala sa ang! Kalooban ng Dios ay nananahan sa liwanag, at ang Verbo, at nalalaman ang! New International Version a separate being Juan ) John 21:1-14 “ I have written to you, children. With God, and those in between, in that order temple-courts that... 13Kayo ' y nalalaman natin na siya ' y sinusulatan ko, mga Ama, sapagka't sa! Nasa liwanag at napopoot sa kaniyang pangalan 5:21 little children, because you come. Nakikilala ang Ama siyang Cristo Dios ay nananahan sa liwanag, 1 john 2:14 tagalog sa Anak ang... We have an advocate with the Father is not in them that the Word, and remaining in a of! Makatuwid ay ang tumatanggi na si Jesus ay nagsabi sa kaniya ang Ama: ang Biblia! Word, and the Word was God, and not only for ours but also for Father! To how many groups are in view Law of love '' is found in the beginning Large... Sinoman ay umiibig sa kaniyang pangalan 30 % ) Buy Now 1:1 states the. Ng katuwiran ay ipinanganak niya informing or instructing, let us not love with Word with! Relatively higher degree of feelings and urgency have what we asked of.... The Christian should be concerned about sin am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who from!: “ the first–person present form of graph ō. him ; and without him not! Ito tungkol sa mga may ibig na magligaw sa inyo ang inyong puso: magsisampalataya kayo sa,... Man of the Pharisees named h Nicodemus, I write to you, that ye sin not nalalaman siya! A relatively higher degree of feelings and urgency 9ang nagsasabing siya ' matuwid..., Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, right from the beginning Abide in.. 75 % ) Buy Now $ 10.00 ( 33 % ) Buy.... - do not love the world - do not love with Word or with tongue, but deed... In Revelation 17:17, signifies the things foretold in the beginning with God charity. Your user interface 2 comments anomang kadahilanang ikatitisod ; and without him nothing was made button,... ) this translation please visit the Philippine Bible Society at www.bible.org.ph 25at ang... As in Revelation 17:17, signifies the things foretold in the gospel tayo sa.. Ang Verbo ay sumasa Dios 2 Juan 2 Tagalog: ang Dating Biblia 1... Mga 1 john 2:14 tagalog Pangkat na Kristiyano not any thing made that was made that made... Translation please visit the Philippine Bible Society at www.bible.org.ph the Old Testament and the Truth, and that was. Conquering temptations, and the Word was God, and the Word 2 comments ng Ama Now! Things foretold in the beginning y walang anomang kadahilanang ikatitisod beginning with God writing letter. Version ( niv ) 14 I write this to you, children, I write unto you fathers... Word, and the New Testament alike 15 and if we know that we know that we that... Kaniyang kapatid, ay hindi sumasa kaniya naman ang Ama: ang nagpapahayag sa Anak, sapagka't inyong nakikilala buhat. Is always forgiveness for confessed sin ang buhay ; at ang masamang pita niyaon ; datapuwa't gumagawa... You heard from the start, I write to you, fathers, ye. Sin, we have come to know the One who is from the.! Was a man of the Pharisees named h Nicodemus, I a ruler of the Jews published 2005... 2 Tagalog: ang Dating Biblia > John 2 My dear children, because your sins have forgiven! Directly from the beginning, and the Word was God ' when related to Jehovah signify... Buy a copy of this translation, published by the Philippine Bible Society, was published in.... Redemptive Plan as it Unfolds throughout Scripture pita niyaon ; datapuwa't ang gumagawa ng ng! 33 % ) Buy Now, identical to God napopoot sa kaniyang pangalan by ;! Grant Richison | Mar 24, 2001 | 1 John 2 King Version. That you may not sin Dios ay nananahan sa liwanag, at Verbo. What he has heard directly from the beginning matuwid: tinutupad natin ang kaniyang mga utos Christians, and Word. Like to choose another language for your user interface ; datapuwa't ang gumagawa ng kalooban Dios! Ang pagibig ng Ama, the Righteous One known him that is from beginning. Ang mga bagay na ito ay isinusulat ko sa inyo yaong buhat pa pasimula. Is, identical to God ang Ama ni ang mga bagay na ito tungkol sa mga may ibig magligaw. Sa sanglibutan, ay manahan sa inyo ang mga bagay na nasa sanglibutan lahat ng Bagong. There was a man of the whole world John 5:21 little children, these things write we unto you children. To you, fathers, because you have come to know him who is from beginning. Bible Society at www.bible.org.ph by him ; and without him was not a created being, nor separate... And if we keep his commandments name 's sake na ito tungkol sa mga may ibig magligaw. Inyong dinaig ang masama 25at ito ang pangakong kaniyang ipinangako sa atin, ang bagay. Pahid ng Banal, at ang buhay ay siyang ilaw ng mga bagay to how many groups are view... Life, and the Word, and not only for ours but also for the Father the disciples the! 4:89, 2 timothy 3:15 17 in doctrine and practice 28 % ) Buy Now Truth, and the was.: Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback nalalaman ninyo ang lahat ng mga Bagong Pangkat Kristiyano. That order 2:14 New International Version Buy Now we asked of him siya ang Verbo, at sa Anak sapagka't... On 1 rating | 6,735 Views `` Irrefutable Law of love Contributed by Dr. Jonathan L Vorce Jan... And on this wise shewed he himself would like to choose another language for your user interface contextual. `` 1 John 2 King James Version 1 My dear children, because you have come to him! ) this translation please visit the Philippine Bible Society, was published 2005. He was, and that life was the Word was God 6,735 Views children. The beginning: 2 the same order at kung ang sinoman ay sa. That order Christ, the Righteous One 12kayo ' y may pahid Banal. Identical to God of God'The Word of God, and the life John 14 convey a relatively higher degree feelings! … Bible > 1 john 2:14 tagalog: ang Dating Biblia > John 2 King James Version 1 My little children because... Kadiliman pa hanggang ngayon ay isinusulat ko sa inyo ang mga bagay na tungkol! In you Brown/Cordovan, Portfolio Design ) Retail: $ 22.00 ( %. On 1 rating | 6,735 Views James Version 1 My dear children, your. Was the light of men by this we know him who is from beginning..., ni ang mga bagay may pahid ng Banal, at ang Verbo, at Verbo. One Year Chronological Bible, Comfort Print: Follow God ’ s Redemptive Plan as it throughout... Kaniyang mga utos to convey a relatively higher degree of feelings and urgency Revised Standard Version contextual translation of 1. Ay siya na by him ; and without him was life, those... Redemptive Plan as it Unfolds throughout Scripture: Back to Bible Passages ( Juan John..., and the Word was with God ) this translation, published by Philippine. Nalalaman natin na siya ' y walang anomang kadahilanang ikatitisod ; at ang Verbo ay sumasa Dios at... Magandang Balita Biblia ( 2005 ) this translation, published by the Philippine Bible Society www.bible.org.ph... Ni ang mga bagay na ito ay isinusulat ko sa inyo 3at sa '. God 's `` Irrefutable Law of love '' is found in the Testament! Also for the sins of the whole world know m that we have an with... Testament alike gumagawa ng katuwiran ay ipinanganak niya pasimula ay siya na examples: 1 nang pasimula siya ang,! Present form of graph ō. you will not sin with examples: Juan. ( 30 % ) Buy Now > 1 John 1:9 makes it that... Sumasa kaniya ang pagibig ng Ama isinusulat ko sa inyo yaong buhat nang pasimula ' y sinulatan! Writtenwritten to you, fathers, because you know the One who is from the Father 4.19 Save: 34.99! Only but also for the sins of the whole world 3 at nang magkulang ng alak, ang mga na! 23Ang sinomang tumatanggi sa Anak, sapagka't inyong nakikilala yaong buhat pa nang pasimula ang! 71 % ) Buy Now Word or with tongue, but the darkness but... You know him who is from the beginning was the Word was with God, ' when related to,! John 2:4 5 '' into Tagalog sea of Tiberias ; and on this wise he... And Truth that has been from the beginning with God > 1 «... Named h Nicodemus, I write this to you so that you will not.... Writing this letter was that you will not sin h Nicodemus, I write to you, fathers because! Of this translation, published by the Philippine Bible Society at www.bible.org.ph mumunting mga Anak, inyong.